1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS merger problems (iso.old)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by punkyngo, Mar 20, 2007.

1. punkyngo

punkyngo Member

Hey guys wutsup. I am currently having problems patching a few games with SS merger 1.6. "Fuzion Frenzy 2" and "Ghost Recon 2" will freeze which forces me to end task as I merge it with the SS bin file. Then, the ISO of the game is turned into an iso.old file! Is this happening because of a bad SS bin? Also, can i just rename and delete the .old off of the ISO file instead of re-dumping the game? Thanks!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

no telling if the ISO is still in it's original format since the PC froze during the process. You can always try Xbox Backup Creator or Schtrom (newest versions) to patch it wil a different SS file. Also make sure the SS file is for the region of game you have (PAL or NTSC)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  3. punkyngo

punkyngo Member

Yep. I got the correct region. (NTSC). The iso.old file however, is still at the size of 7.05gb. Which is the original size of the iso when it was dumped. Thank...any other suggestions?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

just to try the other programs i mentioned to patch it with. My Xtreme 5.2 Samsung firmware auto patches for stealth so i do not have to worry about patching games.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007