1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAR VIEW FIXED BUT STILL PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Colossus1, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Colossus1

Colossus1 Member

I have updated the fix to the Starview box but fid that it is not working as it was before they all went down. I have most of the channels but some are missing for example Premiership plus. Some of the channels also take time to reload by booting up to 150%.

Is there a further file I need or another fix?

2. glasgae

glasgae Member

I have been told that pressing the SIG button on remote when updating has an impact on the update (but think a large pinch of salt should be taken with that !). A couple of the boxes at my work took a few hours for all channels to come back on - but they did all come back up after loading up the new file; 2601...blah blah blah .bin

3. Colossus1

Colossus1 Member

Well I never pressed anything whilst it was updating and now I cant get premiership plus but everything else. Sometimes it just keeps updating to 150% and then startig again like it first did when the box went off but as I said the cannels do work with the exception of a couple.

4. eurovox

eurovox Guest

Hi, I found the wholesaller selling Starview, Eurovox, Dreambox and with new software at very good price. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007