1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Empire at War

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by cremos, Feb 18, 2006.

1. AlecScoff

AlecScoff Member

Just like you all I've been trying every which way this game would work for me. But where would I be able to download Pr0t St0p .
    I tried google but unable to find an actual link.

2. AlecScoff

AlecScoff Member

Actually I somehow got it to work. I used whomafia method however I switched Pr0t St0p with SR7. I'm not sure if this once again was the "try try again method" but it worked after I unchecked the "sucuROM" check. Well I dunno but it now works.

3. Armenui

Armenui Member

4. whomafia

whomafia Member

5. Cinanix

Cinanix Member

I used CureROM and it worked fine. I have been playing it since it first came out 2 weeks ago.

6. rio001

rio001 Member

I have tried everything suggested here. I mean... EVERYTHING. Every time, it says "Original Disc cannot be found or authenticated."

i am not sure what to do i use alc 120 and i am using damon nothin works it keeps saying i do not have the disk.. i am useing a dvd image. i hope that does not matter HELP someone HELP

7. suka

suka Guest

Here is a 100% working method for the DVD Version!
    -update the game to 1.02
    -download the crack at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4YL8ZKG
    -replace the sweaw.exe and the .dll with the one from the download at \GameData ( keep the originals somewhere )
    -PLAY THE GAME!

Thx to Reloaded ( for the Crack ), Thx to Tipstaff for Uploading!

suKa

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2006
  8. Vexcor

Vexcor Guest

People, you either make fun of the rest of the forumists who look for an answer regarding SW-EaW, either you simply DO NOT KNOW and you are too superficial about giving us the correct details about the evading of the "Insert disk" warning signal...

In any case, you don't seem to care about instructions; I, for instance, tried EVERY method that had been posted here, and I get the same messages. I believe that even if I downloaded for four days at a time this silly game, I won't be able to play it unless... I buy the original game (!). Damn it!

As for Game Jackal, PLEASE, spare me, people, with the cost references to this utility, because I am NOT in any mood to buying it, while it does NOTHING!

Any one else has any other "bright" ideas for making this god damn game to work?(!)

9. rio001

rio001 Member

hey i do not mean to be mean but HA all ur ways to get this work is al crap... download the update and then go to www.gamecopyworld.com and bam the exe u need and the dll u need works great.. only took the longest time to get the update since soo many ppl were downloading it. so ya WOOT ME!! see u in the funy pages

10. raidennrl

raidennrl Member

Yeah, the exe replacement crack just came out today, so educate yourself before you say anything.
    The meathod i posted was 4 days before the crack came out.

11. Suguba

Suguba Member

This is solution to work with mounted image without crack:

Mount image with alchol120% or DT4
    run curerom lite and enable it
    right click on SWEAW.EXE and choose compatibility mode for WIN2000
    run sweaw.exe
    PLAY GAME

12. rio001

rio001 Member

well for 1 thing i did not know it came out 1 day ago... sorry and aobut the change the compatibily u do not have to do that if u have xp form my understading

13. coollamon

coollamon Member

Just download the 1.2 update and get the crack it works every time
    no curerom bs or anything ,I was using cure rom until the crack came out and was having a 50/50 outcome but now 100% every time

14. regz

regz Guest

hi im a kindda huge newb so i was wondering is ne one can help me out i have a copy of the game but i understand i need a crack file to play it b/c everytime i launch the game is says wrong disk sooo... if anyone can help me out with my problem that would be great
    -thanks

15. zabeast

zabeast Member

Hey guys, I found the solution for Star wars empire at war to work with no CD\DVD, it's working 100%

please follow this steps:

1- Install the game.

2- download the free and the official update patch 1.02 for SW Empire at war (required for the game to work) the patch can be found here:

http://www.gamespot.com

(you need to register to gamespot.com to download the file, it's a free registration), after you register just search for Star wars empire at war and then go to the download sections for the game and
    download the 1.02 patch.

3- after you install the patch download the no CD\DVD crack( Empire at War v1.02 [ENGLISH] No-CD/No-DVD/Fixed EXE)from this site:

http://m.spacetarget.com/games/pc_sw_empire_at_war.shtml
    follow the play instruction on the site...

play the game it's 100% working witn no CD\DVD.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  16. TechART

TechART Member

gamecopyworld.com has the crack. Also use Curerom it worked for me. Make sure to check to enable blacklist protection.

17. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

1.)Burn CD1 Using BlindWrite 4.5.7 (disable Autoplay in Options), burn in DAO PW at 4x, click "YES" when asked if you
    want to physically include BWA information.
    If mounting in Daemons toolz, use Curerom to get around lame blacklisting.
    2.) Install and Play. cuz i hadno problem with curerom also

18. metalfox

metalfox Member

PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD CUREROM... I DONT SEE ANY PAGE TO DOWNLOAD IT... PLEASE GIVE ME THE DIRECT LINK...THANK YOU!

19. rio001

rio001 Member

u do not need cure rom do u not read

20. metalfox

metalfox Member

RAIDEN SAYS THAT CURE ROOM IS NEEDED... WELL IF U KNOW HOW TO MAKE STAR WARS EMPIRE AT WAR, CAN U HELP ME?? I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED AND SAYS EMULATOR DETECTED... I GOT ALCOHOL AND DAEMON TOOLS INSTALLED!! THANK U