star wars episode 3!!!!! (dont read if u havent seen movie)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by munkieboy, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

who has seen episode 3? man that movie was awsome i wanted to talk about it!

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Yeah i seen it, it's awsome :) Got to say thou was a bit of a anti climax whan he tured into Darth i mean all the way through the movie i knew what was going to happen just a case of how it would happen. I dont know it sometimes felt like he was not going to turn but hey thats just me justbeing stupid of course he was we've all knew that for like 25 years. Yoda VS the old dude rocked

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  3. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I know my opinion is gonna be unpopular but I didn't really like anything about the movie except the special effects. I'm not a hardcore Star Wars fan though, so mabey that's why.

4. ReiserFS

ReiserFS Regular member

I think it was a good movie. Just the parts where Padmé and Anakin talked to each other sucked. Could there be any worse dialog for those parts?! "Anakin, I'm pregnant." - "Ooh, this is a happy moment." and so on and on. But besides that it was great.

5. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/192771

dont you all feel a bit empty now its all over though? what now?

can any Mod's reading this do an 'The Official Star Wars Episode 3 Thread' & put all our comments in there please, so we can all chat about it in one place?

6. smfsmusic

smfsmusic Guest

The movie was great except for the acting abilty of Hayden Christiansen. That guys sucks. Seems like he was reading directly from a piece of paper most of the time.

7. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

MANN I LOVED THAT MOVIE !! It was sad, but nothing to cry about. And I couldn't help but feel pissed off when Palpatine was manipulating him :'(
    NO MORE STAR WARS MOVIES ! :'(

8. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

yeah it seemed short.....i wanted to see more when darth was standin and u sall the dethstar being built...even though it was about 2 hrs long it should have been a duble feture...who agrees with me.

9. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

yeah it seemed short.....i wanted to see more when darth was standin and u sall the dethstar being built...even though it was about 2 hrs long it should have been a duble feture...who agrees with me.

10. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

why did it write it twice?^....!?!?!?!

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

afterdawn's been a bit like that lately, must be extra traffic

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

outstanding film, i thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for the dvd. i guess it'll come out bloody ages before here in UK so i would probably import it. harumph!

13. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

yeah when it comes out you know they will only be in like packages of 123 &123456 together for atleast 80 or 90 bucks!

14. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.