1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview 1 box gone down in telepest area

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by icemen, Mar 30, 2010.

1. icemen

icemen Regular member

Hi guys

Last night my box went down, not one channel working all say bad signal. I tried scanning again, finds some channels but not like the sports & the other main ones. Check EMU is on. Any else with same problem or any fix?

2. doggie8

doggie8 Member

Just turned box on, also no channels,same area.Tried factory settings scan,have no channels at all.
    Emu on,just goes back to installation menu,any ideas?

3. icemen

icemen Regular member

Where all d afterdawn addicts gone? Furgus? We normally get loads of support & help. I don't think any1 is supporting the cable boxes anymore?

4. harkinsr9

harkinsr9 Member

wat u need to do is a factory reset then rescan and turn emu back on shud get channels back then

5. icemen

icemen Regular member

I have done that, re-scanned, get most channels back but no sports 1 or 3, plus no b4u movies sony max & them channels? does any1 know their frequencies so i can manually try to input them

6. icemen

icemen Regular member

I've cracked it!! Go to zee tv channel, then in menu, then into installation, then manual scan, in that sceen at the bottom there is a tab which will show disable, scroll to it & change it to enable, press ok. it will do a scan & you will find all the channels like ss1, ss3, sony max, star plus. happy viewing!!:)

7. kdjones

kdjones Member

Ice man, my box went down ages ago and i put it in the cuoboard , what should i do to get it working again?

8. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

nothing you can do apart from buying a new box. mine went months ago. you need to do some reading up lads nagra 3 has hit most of the uk now. Its the same encryption that sky uses and cant be hacked. my starview 1 lasted about 4 year, but about 8 month ago nagra 3 hit my area and the box went in the bin. if its a cable box you want look for kryptview a780( my personal choice as the server is nice) or starview 6 or 7. there are also sat boxes about. read up theres loads of info in here about them but read carefully coz its not just plug in and go like your old box. to be blunt your boxes will not work again so bin them and get ready to buy a new box