1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 1

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by njec, Dec 13, 2008.

1. njec

njec Member

Hi Could someone please help. I have a genuine starview 1 and I have lost most of the channels. I think I need gt rom loader to update. Is there somewhere I can find this and anything else I might need.
    Regards

2. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Are you in the uk or Ireland?

3. njec

njec Member

Hi I am in UK. New problem: Thought it might just need putting in new codes, tried 1570 to get into manual input but 1570 did nothing. I then went into factory setting and pressed ok to delete. Now box is stuck on the language page. Help.

4. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Firstly, there is no new firmware in the uk for the SV1 yet, so you`ll have to put the codes in manually for now.

This will get you out of the language menu,
    Press ok to select English
    Press ok to select installation
    Choose provider
    Auto scan
    Channels found
    Exit Exit Exit.

5. padge

padge Member

when was the last code change?

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

as there is no talk on forum about these.not allowed.

7. padge

padge Member

a date will do......... god

8. malci

malci Guest

4th then 21 day's before Christmas Day.

9. padge

padge Member

sad

10. malci

malci Guest

Look padge, you are being silly, now you have got every answer to every question you have posted, so behave and goodnight!!!!

11. diddyd

diddyd Member

hi malci i dont want to start another riot on this forum but ive seen on another forum that they are saying there is a fix for star?<>w 1 and to contact tmc but they are not saying how to contact tmc do you know how to contact tmc or is this another pi@@ take for us that dont have the pc know how ... i know its annoying for you all to have to keep repeating your selfs because others cant be bothered to look and want quick answers.i my self keep checking your replys as you seem staight forward person who does help others.

12. malci

malci Guest

Hi diddyd, I know where you are coming from and what you mean, seen it going around, but honestly can not give you any definative answer, if you you want to pm me with that one, will have a look.

13. icemen

icemen Regular member

Hey Malci, Noel
    how you guyz doing? i've been checking this forum for over a month now, nearly every box has had a fix apart from us old timerz with sw 1 box. Do you know if ppl are working on a fix for this box or not bothering? Surely it can't be much different then the sw2, the box? give us some hope?

14. malci

malci Guest

Wish we could icemen mate, keep hearing conflicting info. but never say never, where have you been anyway.

15. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

@ icemen, fingers crossed mate :)

16. icemen

icemen Regular member

i'm always around mate, sitting back waiting for any updates. don't want to be asking the same ol questions. I know how frustrating that can be for you guyz. Luckily telepest haven't changed the codes for a while so it hasn't been too bad. I'm a old dog to this site now, remember the dayz Furgus was running thingz, do you ever hear from him these dayz.

17. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

If this is any help to you, i heard there is a sv1 fix - it is being used to train people on how to make fixes, and will be released, just don't know when.

18. vichead

vichead Member

Good Evening Malci

My brother in law told my brother today he had a fireware for his sv1, waste of time asking him where he got it, you got to cross his palm with silver to get anythink form him, Is he tell porkies

Vick

19. db7

db7 Guest

Come on people do you really honestly think there is no fix for the original dodgy box. You are dealing with crooks and what they are doing makes perfect commercial sense so wake up and smell the coffee

20. DesB

DesB Regular member

everyone has there own opinion!!!