1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 2 Channel Names

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cowdung, Jan 14, 2008.

1. cowdung

cowdung Member

Hello Folks,
    I have just set-up my Starview 2 there. Loads of my channels are scrambled or bad with names such as TV607. All of the main channels lik Sky Premier and Sky Sports are named and working but I don't no the names of the other channels.
    Could some please list the channel names for Belfast?
    Also how do you know what's on the Sky Box Office Channel. For example it was all adverts and then today randomly click on it and perfect stranger was on. I went to the sky box office website and perfect stranger wasn't even listed.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Just flick through the channels with the numbers on em, make a note of them and change them in the channel edit on the menu.

The channel you are getting is Sky box office which shows fights, wrestling etc. Some times when you scan you may pick up a film which some one has ordered,

3. cowdung

cowdung Member

MICKAH thanks very much for the quick reply. I've tried my best to name the channel, there are still a few I cant figure out. As for the premplus channels,how do you get those to work?