1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 2 v Eurovox Max-v 2008 v Digibox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by jackita, Oct 3, 2007.

1. jackita

jackita Member

I am currently thinking of purchasing one of these sat receivers but after briefly reading up on the different types I am a little confused on which way to go. It sounds as though the starview 2 is easier to use but the eurovox is more reliable. The digibox I've not really heard anything about. Also the Eurovox is usually 20 to 30 quid more. Can anybody advise me on which is the best unit.

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

these boxes are not sat workable,strange when it says sat receiver,but they are cable box for use with n*l,virgin etc,u need a basic package from them starview 2 same as starview 1 but newer style box and e p g bad ,digivox equal to starview 2 and the epg works,eurovox plenty of clones about of earlier,new boxes had a fatal problem[boxes dying]that needed new file update,if u buy make sure loaded with latest file
    always ask to find out if a box will run on ur cable company as some boxes work on one and not on another and give location uk/irl

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  3. jackita

jackita Member

thanks very much for your response and it has helped me come to a better conclusion. It sounds that the digivox is the beeter course of action however if you feel I have come to this decision misunderstanding what you meant please feel free to advise me more.
    Thanks again for your time