1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview 3 scammer

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by scandalou, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scandalou

scandalou Guest

hi..iv ordered some boxes super starview 3 from a comp called cableandsat..anyone heard or bought from these guys???
    also,where can i get the best deals for a new box?

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Why did you change your thread title to "scammer"?

3. scandalou

scandalou Guest

Simply cos,any company that lists no fone number,has no address listed and if you have returns,where do you send them??iv emailed them,no reply....I see they are advertising everywhere,even on afterdawn...I have a shipment from them arriving soon,its on a cod basis,but I don't think theyl hang around whilst I check the boxes...but I'm afraid if I get any faulty or inferior goods,how do I get ahold of them!
    Do you have any clue?they are charging £57 per box..bargain if they are legit...do you know anyone that cheap?

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I have seen this mentioned elsewhere and TBH the price looks just that bit on the cheap side. In regards to legit I havent seen any offered at this price.

You get what you pay for in this game and according to you and others the service certainly doesnt sound great.

BTW where are they advertised here?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  5. scandalou

scandalou Guest

On the main page at the top in the sponsered ads.....iv just received a message from another member who ordered 3,he had to reset the factory settings and install the 7.09 firmware to get them going....iv got the 8.0e firmware,don't know if that will work...

6. karljd

karljd Regular member

you will get all the firmware you need in here,and most boxes now come free to air without any firmware.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to multi-posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.