1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW 4 USB V1.12

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e45, Aug 12, 2009.

1. RizzB

RizzB Regular member

Jay
    Type 1 5 7 0 on your remote when on the menu screen that your picture shows. By typing this in it brings up a secret menu which allows you to turn the keycode on

2. jayhunter

jayhunter Member

Oh man RizzB that's just F'N AWESOME!!! Thank you SO much! Brilliant!! :D

3. hedz1916

hedz1916 Member

i got this software thx... the problem is 3 weeks ago my movies went, 2 weeks ago setanta and sky sports went, this has happened b4 but i was able get a fix, im living in ireland, is there any soloutions or new software out now. please help :(

4. hedz1916

hedz1916 Member

ok i didnt read tru all the post's b4 my last msg, so everyone in ireland has this prob :( i kno a guy who works in chorous\ntl but he away on holidays for another week r so, when he bck i'll find out for def if nag3 is out, i will post here to confirm to everyone whether r not it is out

5. gisty2010

gisty2010 Member

You do that Hedz :)

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

n3 has been confirmed a while ago it depends if people read the posts for answers.

7. RizzB

RizzB Regular member

Slightly going off the thread but I noticed today on a stream channel that vm are advertising a rollout of new smartcards for the UK. The website it directs you to is non existent at present although cause it is currently on a test stream channel it may not obviously have launched yet. Any info on the above beacause it looks like UK will be in same boat as our Irish Cousins sooner rather than L8. Yhanks to u Mickah and others for the help

8. RizzB

RizzB Regular member

Sorry about the spelling above. Stella Spelling ;-D gulp gulp

9. gisty2010

gisty2010 Member

Well I hope that it does happen to our English cousins soon, as it will inevitably lead to an update been found alot faster , there are less than 200,000 dodgy boxes in use in Ireland where-as England is the leader in our neck of Europe . It has always been this way , ireland goes first and as soon as engand goes suddenly the hackers start getting payed REAL money ..I wouldnt be at all surprised if Ntel Scy and Starview were all working together to make up the losses haha