1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 6 Futureproof ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by RizzB, Jan 26, 2010.

1. SG8

SG8 Active member

I thought I seen Stevie Wonder bringing Ray Charles for a walk.

Not sure who was leading who though.

2. reswob

reswob Regular member

cheers mate see that now,there are some rather strange post,s on here.i think this thread should be in braille

3. raartoot

raartoot Regular member

It amazes me how people come on here and still insist THEIR new boxes will defeat the Nagra3 hence why I first posted the Sarky comment.

If they wont let you beat them then join them, tell them what they want you to tell them (and not the truth)....which I did by offering my Starview 6 to him for silly money. Hey if he believes what some 'hear-say' has said (without USING the search button) then chance is he'll believe my Starview 6 is one of those unbreakable boxes he's heard about too.lol

Basically im just joining in with the fun from some of these kids on here in the playground!!!

....Just got myself a striking deal from 'Sly', I played the 'Virmin' card and they bought it. Half price for the first 6months so by the 6th month we'll know maybe just a litle bit more about whether there is a future for my SV6.....SV5......and my SuperUSB!!!

4. reswob

reswob Regular member

i might of misread kaimkhani post above,sg8 cleared that up,but its not a good idea to tell newbies or anyone else on this site what you might think they want to here,its misleading.if i was told what i wanted to here on this site when i joined i would be arse up in my pond now!jesting is one thing,but i would try to answer people as honestly as possible,which most of the time i cant do because i dont no enough about it.and thats why i say nothing rather than confuse the situation

5. SG8

SG8 Active member

I think you may be misunderstanding the function of the SV6.

6. SG8

SG8 Active member

I think the speed of development on this thread is amazing, going from not knowing a price or where to buy one TO seeing a TEST BOX working in the space of a very short time!!

7. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

This thread is funny, by joking about it your doing the exact opposite of what your intending to do, you are bringing attention to the fact, but I will sit and watch and enjoy the banter nevertheless.

8. SG8

SG8 Active member

lol, have you nothing better to be doing?!?!! I keep missing you at your own place!!

9. fuerte197

fuerte197 Regular member

Folks I kinda agree with this poster. All's well for those who are in the know but posting silly s%&t saying this works & that works is crap.
    Ok some should not shout out all they know but this is supposed to be an informative forum. We all were newbies and noobs so misinforming people aint impressive.
    Rant over

10. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Fuerte. I've already had my rant. This thread is going nowhere. As you point out, many of us had to start somewhere, and I would pity any starter trying to figure out all waffle included in this thread. The only thing that all need to be aware of is that the SV6 will decrypt Nagra 1,2,3. What it will potentially do is cs. But its a darn expensive solution for that game

11. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Correction, the SV6 will not decrpt Nagra3 nor will any other box.

12. grap

grap Member

Hey peeps. Just wanted to say thanks to the addicts for all there help in the past. Now just a little question will my supplier whom I got put onto via here be able to give me some info on whether these new boxes will do anything once the switch has been made. I'm not great with this and can't get my head round the info in this controversial and quite amusing thread.

13. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

Your supplier will provide the info you seek.

14. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Mooley, I thought we as members should provide the information the other members need. The last people I would trust is the providers????

15. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

Well I don't see any reason when the person asks 'should I ask my supplier' to say anything else. And in this case particularly so.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  16. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Mooley, are you saying that the supplier knows more than us. Is there a fantabolous solution awaiting us all. Or can we kill this thread right now.

17. e45

e45 Regular member

And pray tell how you are going to kill this thread ?????

and we are not here for giving that sort of info if you want to do it carry on

we are here to help people with their problems getting there boxes to work nothing else.

and as there are no boxes working its up to the individule poster to put what he thinks is fit for the forum.

after all this is an open forum and some things are just best off not been asked or said on here.

if the person does not know what is going on let them contact their supplier thats their job after all their selling the bloody stuff and yes they would know a hell of a lot more then any member on here no matter how long they have been posting

18. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

fintannl - lets leave it please. You are obviously not going to get the answer you seek here and if you continue you are only trying to provoke other's into getting the information that should be given to you by your supplier, so end of eh?

19. theman111

theman111 Guest

okay people ,im here to resolve something, and ask you to relax when it comes to jumping into buying the starview 6 as my product will be available very soon and will be a hell of a lot more reasonable than the sv6 .by the way our friends at nthell have been aware of this product coming on the market for months now as well .stay in touch !

20. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

Please keep us updated.