1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 6 Futureproof ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by RizzB, Jan 26, 2010.

1. theman111

theman111 Guest

yes of course i will ,ill make this statement now that all the posts on here are not going to change anything ,nthell knew in advance that this was going to happen there nnot idiots but i would just like to say myself personaly i think there big ones !!!and when there licence comes up for renewel i hoppe some mulibillionare buys it for the people of irelands sake,they run a crap service and its a disgrace!!!

2. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

It is indeed. And what type of system might your new box work?

3. theman111

theman111 Guest

it will work our fav cable subs boxes ,cloned version of a new model coming out and cheaper

4. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

another scammer/ what a ball of sh^t. Guys are ye not around along enough to see the crap

5. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

people takin the pi--s here about time we get back on track

6. e45

e45 Regular member

Well ya have to give them credit if they are getting answered what does that tell ya.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  7. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

yep its true

8. raartoot

raartoot Regular member

How?? I know exactly whats happening and how the SV6 works but seems folk are reading my posts as some sort of slander against newbies...thats not my point at all.
    From the beginning of this thread and 100's of others it clearly explains that the SV6 is NOT future proof but my POINT was that there are so many damn lazy people on here that they wont do a simple SEARCH so I simply joined in on the Fun - Why NOT?some of us like to have a little fun - and before certain people start slating me, read what I said from the beginning again, its harmless fun for christ sake.

RESWOB - its a forum, Nobody said anything when the regulars started to make fun and take the p**s so you need to stop taking this whole thing so serious.This isnt the only thread, im sure people on here dont want to be doom and gloom all the time. Its just a laugh...if newbies want to come along and defy what has been said regardless then I aint doing no harm at all by being "over exaggerating" on the SV6 issue. - Why is everyone geting so serious about it.lol!!!

I do my research unlike most others and im fully aware there aint any fix for Nagra 3. Simple Harmless fun but seems some are so uptight on here, you need to relax and have a laugh.it aint misleading at all. The amount of time the newbies get told to search but still ask the question so what else is there to say.

9. raartoot

raartoot Regular member

Here here!

10. SG8

SG8 Active member

Also, some information is being provided by PM to posters asking questions, the information is just not being posted on the open forum.

11. e45

e45 Regular member

Also pm is not always a good way either as who are you actually PM DO YOU KNOW ????? mmm WHO COULD THEY BE mmm i wonder ????

12. grap

grap Member

So i take it as that I should wait. I do searches and my research but when u r not that clued up I come to the addicts for advise. I take what they say on board and will just be sitting tight for now. Thanks again for the help.

13. sc23

sc23 Member

Can someone pm me this info as I am afraid to ask any questions :(
    I emailed the supplier and was told the box is sold as a free 2 air box what I choose to do to the box is up 2 me?? I'll stick my email add up if u want me 2 prove im no spy lol

14. SG8

SG8 Active member

I see one 'supplier' has a link to afterdawn on their product page, you can imagine the help available from them!!

Just a word of advice to anyone thinking about ordering one of these on the web, check out the website you are ordering from as an awful lot seem to have just popped up out of nowhere advertising these!!

Make sure you can get contact details, and preferably an address of the company before you buy. There are plenty of good websites to buy from so there is no need to take any chances with your money!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  15. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

which supplier is that mate?

16. SG8

SG8 Active member

Am not sure I want to give them any free advertising, have sent you a PM with the info!!

17. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

yeah got it mate cheers.

18. grap

grap Member

Just got new card through the door bummer. May seem a silly question but how do you PM. I am trying to get some reliable info.

19. malci

malci Guest

Just click on the (Head) at right top of the poster you want to pm.

20. grap

grap Member

Wow that easy thanks.