1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 7 off

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bzqwx2, Sep 1, 2012.

1. bzqwx2

bzqwx2 Member

The SV7 boxes off in Teeside from 21.30 anybody know why?
    Cant get on MyStarview site either

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

3. bzqwx2

bzqwx2 Member

Hi CatKid i had already read that post, this is not the issue, finally got on the starview forum, this is posted.
    Due to the technical issues over the last 6 weeks starview are suspending all services till early next week they apologise for the loss of services but this is necessary to fix the technical issues moderators will be online to answer your questions but please note they have no control over this issue moderators are there to help not to be abused anyone doing so will be banned permanently and box details removed from services

4. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

Wow!

Looks like sv customer services are 'up there' with sly/virmin/talktalkshit/
    add your own ___________.

Thanks to afterdawn and the clued-up regulars, I wouldn't touch a sv with a barge pole!

5. e45

e45 Regular member

pmsl with this one i suppose its new from the "BULL" they have been feeding people recently, i suppose they had to put their head's together to think this one up lol

That post they put up should have read, we need time to clear out all the subs from the bank we got, so we need till next week to do it, then it will be bye bye forum and SV lol

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  6. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

another good move from them llf i got banned off there along time ago for helping some boot licker via pm on there site to help them set there starview combo to sly they went are gave all the pms to the mods and i was gone lol i love there excuses it takes a week to add to there server when it takes 2 mins to add a line and activate it best thing ever to happen me getting banned as i now got all friends and family on the sly its the only way to go for me just hope every 1 else will listen about these con men this time round but other ppl are just dumb for throwing there money at a lost cause.

7. kb004

kb004 Member

hi everyone i have read all your meassages and ill tell you that all starviews are finished and they are in dispute with the supliers as they want to push boxes not subs! they tried it not long back with knocking off all the 01 & 02 to sell more boxes to raise more revenue but it didnt work they are trying to do away with subs and replace it with buying a box every year because lets face it while everyone is subscribing the boxes arnt selling hense they are sitting on stock they cant shift!!! this is the reallity of it im afraid i have got it from a very good source. the only problem is now is everybodys confidence has gone and they will have to pull something out the bag to get it back.