1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview and PC

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by wdpics, Jun 8, 2007.

1. wdpics

wdpics Member

Is it possible to connect a starview box, to a PC via a tv card? If it is, can somebody tell me how to do it as i just have no clue :) thanks

2. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

i used a s-video cable from the starview into my pc's tv tuner

3. wdpics

wdpics Member

thanks - but does that not just carry images and not sound? How would i get the sound on the movie aswell as i want to burn them to DVD

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you want to burn movies from starviews buy a starview pvr

5. wdpics

wdpics Member

I would but then i would have adverts thru out the show so i woudl have to put it from disk to pc and then edit and then burn again wasting a disk or takig more time.

Plus i already have a starview - and i dont wana buy a clone when i have a real one.

AND i am hoping that starview will have a HD version of the starview that can work with software we get (if u know what i mean) so we can get HD channels (and by then, hopefully sly will give vm the HD channels

6. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

the starview has everytin you need. s-video for picture, for audio youve got the standard audio line outputs or theres an optical output for digital audio