1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarView Box 3 - No channels found

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by balkieb, Apr 4, 2008.

1. malci

malci Guest

can any one help me update starview clone box can not seem to upload file[/quote]

Hi rev007, when you say upload file, what do you mean exactly - can't download (flash) the box or what?

2. johnfb

johnfb Regular member

Hi rev007, when you say upload file, what do you mean exactly - can't download (flash) the box or what?[/quote]

rEV007, can you stay on one thread please if this is the same problem I was posting about on this thread :http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/663463

All the files required are in the shared folder at the end of my posting, is it not opening for you?

3. lappy6774

lappy6774 Member

To all those who take time to reply to this thankyou and if I do something wrong i apoligise in advance(me daft)and this is my fist time so be gentle with me. Ok guys, bought a Starview 3 and tried to follow the instructions that came with it but no matter what I do I cannot get into CAS SYSTEM I have tried 1570/2004/1668 and 0000. I have read and tried all combinations but still can't get into this to turn off the EMU I have checked the ver and the last time it upgraded was 04 Feb 08 it says The Box Super API VER:6.00e_E Boot ver 8.0 As you can tell by the hour I have not had much sleep and again thanks to all and if I fXXX up I'm sorry

4. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

answered on another thread :)

5. caseie

caseie Member

does anybody know where to get codes 4 starview n*l ireland any help would be great thanks

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

any reason you've ignored this - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/662154 which is also highlighted at the top of this very thread ?

7. lappy6774

lappy6774 Member

caseie, did you get sorted if not let me know

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

9. jonsie

jonsie Member

Guys can anyone help me ! I just got starview 3 super box and downloaded software on to it,now when I scan it reads zero channels found ! I'm cluless as how to sort it !

10. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

What firmw@re did you flash it with?

11. CyborCop

CyborCop Regular member

Have you got the incoming cable connected to the cable input on the back of the box and when scanning make sure you are doing it from the main room with no splitters on the cable

12. keykeykey

keykeykey Member

hi can anyone help me with a starview box 3 as i reset the box and now it wont auto reboot to change the key....does anybody know why this is?its not mine its my BIL's so i dont have it with me. hes only had it for 2 weeks and broke it already!!

13. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

SV3 AUs either way, whats the problem?

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

scouser new firmware for the starview 3 super v7.09 i cant get it into eamos site for some reason

15. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Ferg its in Eamos, sent it to him the other day. Although some boxes still rebooting after both 8.00 and 7.09.

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

v7.09 has been working in the uk now on boxes that where rebooting and have not rebooted in the last week

that firmware is only for the boxes with the extra output on the back and not meant as an up date for the older super boxes as they dont have that problem

any one that has the older starview 3 super needs to put the v6.01 back on their boxes

17. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Thats the problem Ferg people dont know what they have.

18. SiMolloy

SiMolloy Member

Hi - hoping someone can help here. Have a Starview Box (just has THE BOX) in system info. It has worked perfectly since I got it, yet over the last few days lost Channel 4, Sky 1/2, and a couple of other channels. I tried playing around with it and managed to wipe the thing completely (doh!) and now, although the EPG is working (as in I can see the program listings), I'm not getting any picture or sound. RTE1/2 and a few others are working fine, just none of the others. I checked through the first 7 or 8 pages of this thread and didn't find anything but maybe someone can help me out.

I've run a factory reset, rescanned all the channels, and it looks fine, though as mentioned - no sound, no picture. Thanks in advance.

19. SiMolloy

SiMolloy Member

Actually, ignore my post. For some reason, it wasn't updating channel information. We left it for a while, came back and it updated everything. Now all I need to do is get the original sorting back as it's all over the place at the moment!!

20. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Glad you got it sorted , just a tip incase you do it again lol

Press Menu then 1570
    Turn EMU key ON

Exit 3 times.

Press Menu then 1570 and press the "Set Default Key" , press OK , Exit 3 times and tune into S*Y Sports and it should auto update for you