1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview Box - Scrambled

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by S0H41L, Jul 17, 2007.

1. S0H41L

S0H41L Member

Hiya my box is working perfectly fine but after ever 5 - 10 mins it keeps on saying scrambled or bad channel, which stays on for 20 to 30 secs then it resumes to work. Then it messes up after another 5 -10 mins and this is on every channel i go on. Does anyone know how i can avoid this problem, or reduce it.

P.S. reply back if you know anything Thank You

2. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

sounds like you have v3.00e on it.
    I suggest you first check if your box is a clone an original starview or a starview 'the box'
    ( its highly likely u have an original starview if it has v3.00e)
    you will have to flash it with v4.00e for 'original starviews'
    click on my name for all info and links !

3. S0H41L

S0H41L Member

hiya i was wonderin if you could send me a link to the v.400, so i can download it please. thank you

4. S0H41L

S0H41L Member

cheers

5. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

http://eko.4shared.com/
    click on 'starview' or 'thebox'
    starview is v4.00
    'the box' is different / ie ireland v450 Uk v451

what receiver do u have ?

6. S0H41L

S0H41L Member

I still can't manage to do it. Can you send me the software so i can downlaod it and please write the instructions, cause i have got the v4(1).00 but then i dont now what to type in i.e. in the GTRom Loader v4.00. In the serial port, baud rate, STB Model, BIN File, and File Type. Also I have another query. My mates box is not working. How should i fix it? All the channels with the dollar sign are not working but the rest are. Can you send me information about that too.

7. eamo32

eamo32 Regular member

Go to the eko site, link at the end of my post. Go to the starview -> documentation directory, and download Starview_Guide.pdf for directions on how to update your starview.
    On your friends box, press MENU, then 1570, go down to 'Key EMU' and set it to ON, then exit back out to tv, select a scrambled channel and wait a few seconds, should be OK.

8. S0H41L

S0H41L Member

Hiya. I just wanted to know how to download the latest software. Can you write doen clear instruction because I downloaded that software you sent me but the problem was I don't know what to type in the Serial Port, Baud Rate, STB Model, BIN File etc. If you could tell me what to type into it and also if there is a more later software than the one you previously sent me that would be great cause I got the GT Rom Loader v4.00.