1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by barking, Jun 24, 2007.

1. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

You dont have to re-scan and just double check your EMU key is ON

2. barking

barking Guest

Hi did all that and still no channels. Any other ideas. Really sorry about this.

3. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

No need to be sorry lol

Have you got on your screen , Scrambled or Bad Channel ?

4. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

Turn the power off from the back for 10 seconds and turn it back on

5. barking

barking Guest

EMU key on. What I did as a matter of interest was when I still found no channels I went back to nav to see if ntl and codes were still stored and no they were gone. It's like as if they are just skipping on me

6. barking

barking Guest

Have scrambled or bad channel on screen. Turned off at the power for 10 seconds and still saying scrambled or bad channel. Could it be something to do with those things skipping in the nav menu

7. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

I would say so , if you want to send me a PM , maybe I can talk you through it

8. barking

barking Guest

Now you are going to think I am mad but am really new to this kind a stuff. What exactly is a PM. Sorry

9. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

We were all new at 1 stage , pm is private message , you can send a private message to a user , if you look to the right of my post you can see a icon of a head , click that to send a private message

10. woodska

woodska Guest

HI CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT IM NEW TO THIS BUT I USED THE RECENT CODES THAT WERE POSTED LAST WEEK AND IT UNSCRAMBLED FOR A WHILE THEN ON SATURDAY IT UNSCRAMBLED AGAIN AND THERES NO NEW CODES POSTED ITS SO BLOODY FRUSTRATING

11. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

Where about are you and what cable are you using , double check the codes are still the same

12. woodska

woodska Guest

SORRY IM IN DUBLIN USING NTL AND I CHECKED THE CODES THAT WERE POSTED TODAY AND THERE STILL THE SAME AS THE ONES I ENTERED LAST FRIDAY

13. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

Can you take your CAPS off please , try turning the power off for a minute and turn it back on

14. mickbren

mickbren Member

I'm having trouble with my starview box too so if anybody knows any other codes they would be much appreciated

15. woodska

woodska Guest

Turned it off and then back on and still nothing just a blue box coming up with info on it and no signal

16. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

have you got basic n** on that cable to check put the cable in the back of your tele and if you don't get basic channels you need to get it.and what box have you got a starview or the box.

17. woodska

woodska Guest

Yes i have the basic ntl channels and its a starview box its been working fine up until saturday night dont know whats gone wrong

18. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

and it says no signal on screen in a blue box

19. woodska

woodska Guest

yes thats exactly it

20. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

go to the main menu and go to system information and tell me what api it is on.and just check that your basic n** is on because n** could be down in your area