1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by malmalmal, Apr 4, 2008.

1. malci

malci Guest

Listen - what have you scanned on - it should not have frozen, and you must be back with your original provider - let us know.

2. carrie36

carrie36 Guest

For future reference changing prov number to 5A 01 did the trick. Hope you have also learned something new. Thanx Dee

3. DesB

DesB Regular member

Cari what happened , what have you got... if its gone past the 28% would you not flash it again, and you wont have to keep updating it?

4. malci

malci Guest

The gremlins are back lol malci, I havent come accross this one before ,I was thinking that if we could change the providor it might pass the 28% ,its a learning process for us all and i am dying to see the fix, for future reference, as this has been bugging me all night, besides it could be more hugs and xxxx,s for you LOL[/quote]

Your telling me it's a new one, I want to know what happened??!!!!

5. carrie36

carrie36 Guest

I flashed it back to its original firmware as requested it wasnt until i changed prov number did it scan fully and properly, but its now back to the origional 54 01 number

6. DesB

DesB Regular member

Ok Dee..... yove come this far, why dont you flash it again with this one..

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/43712673/bcf1fc5e/CryptStar-v14-GenuineOnly.html

if it works brilliant if it doesnt at least you will know how to get back to the way it is now!

7. malci

malci Guest

So you are on NTell, and all is now fine (Scratch My Head in Bewilderment) is that now the situation - ypu have all channels back. ????

8. DesB

DesB Regular member

Thats a strange one Malci!!

9. DesB

DesB Regular member

sorry Malci...we both posted at the same time!!!

10. malci

malci Guest

Your dead right it is I thought there was something more to it than that - and I am totally confused, I thought that a closet Clone had been bricked. (No I was trying to eliminate problems first, I suspected something else), and I would advise an upgrade, but if carrie wants to leave well alone, so be it.

11. DesB

DesB Regular member

Ah well another satisfied customer LOL

12. dede36

dede36 Guest

she is on ntl, all channels back , and malci there is no way im trying that again, its not my box and my nerves cant take it. thanx mill guys ur the best.

13. shirleyv

shirleyv Member

Hi,

Can anyone help i updated the firmware on my genuine starview box, as soon as i turned it on it turned straight back off. Does this mean its bricked or have i missed doing something?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
    Leigh

14. malci

malci Guest

Yep, hope so - but I am not to sure as regards the freezing issue, but seems to be okay and I'm sure you will be back if not carrie :)

15. dede36

dede36 Guest

16. DesB

DesB Regular member

17. malci

malci Guest

18. donkeydo

donkeydo Member

golass can you tell me if this is the bin file for starview.1 h20070607 400e?

19. daisy01

daisy01 Member

hi, can anyone help iv got clone starvi*w box downloaded latest clone firmware box has autorolled with no problems but then tonight has just gone off totally. has anyone any suggestions what i can do or has my box died. thanks

20. boscher

boscher Member

Can anybody help me ?

I have a starview box and when I try to imput the codes on the Nagravision screen, the sv will not allow me to save the numbers. It is as if the remore is dead but it works well on the other functions. Th Nagravision screen is also not appearing correctly. it is very faint.

Anybody had this before ?

Appreciate your help.