1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview clone new fixed files

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starview0, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Ron105

Ron105 Member

Not true will kill ur box within a few hours.Ron105

2. jalsa

jalsa Member

hi guys, just got in and the box has gone down again ,I've a cloned starview with t/wept .i have just put in the last codes you have .i doesn't work.how long generally does the codes work as of a few days ago mine had been working no probs for at least 3 months YES 3 MONTHS. pls help gettin fed up now

3. hagler1

hagler1 Member

Same problem as jalsa. I typed in the new Telpest codes and i got it to work again. For how long, who knows. Thanks to those involved with posting the codes

4. 1racer

1racer Member

i have a starview box and provider is txxxwest they have done it again does anbody have the new codes my box is called the box and the update codes so far dont work please help

5. topcat96

topcat96 Regular member

New codes are posted continuously ... if the code shown is an old one then please check back in an hour or so.

To save yourself getting warned, or worse banned please take the time to read the forum rules ... Thank you.

6. topcat96

topcat96 Regular member

Double post - Removed.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  7. malci

malci Guest

If it say's The Box on your's, then this is known as Starview 2 The Box, and the firmware is auto-rolling if it has been up-dated in the past 10 month's or so, check out what you have on it. Menu - System Information OK - you should have API ver:4.50eE for Ireland - 4.51 for the UK, thay are updating themselves. Get the info and stuff here

Eamo's FTA Library http://eko.4shared.com/

For codes check the lik below.

8. scunny

scunny Member

Hello again,I have a clone starview and have been putting the codes in manually for sometime now,with no problems.Went to put the new ones in for N*L and while changing from line 00 to line 01 I got 0F instead of 01.Then all the numbers on that line turned to F. Am I the only one this has happened to and is there a fix for it? I've looked through loads of posts and can't see any.Please help!

9. malci

malci Guest

Whilst in Nagravision Menu, press the Set Default Key - and exit out to TV for few secs. then go back in and all should be well. Re-enter the keys - But you can also type 01 over 0F via the keypad and enter as normal.

10. jcbman40

jcbman40 Member

hi,, i have a friend with eurovox,, his went down same time as starviews,,,sent him over starview codes, input the codes,, and what do you know???/ they worked

11. malci

malci Guest

Of course they did, they are one and the same codes/keys for both boxes. The only time they would not work is if your friend was with a different provider than you.

For Codes Eurovox and Starview
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/647037

12. joscubed

joscubed Member

Just to say 'great job' to the senior members. Firstly for the explanations of how to update your firmware and then the warning not to do so if you have a clone (and how to detect if you have a clone). Will await the definitive word on some clone-safe firmware. Thanks for your efforts.

Joe

13. eso1967

eso1967 Member

how do i update my star veiw clone box it says api ver 2.57e_E boot ver 7.0 16. aug .2006 its working ok on this but have to put the codes in man

14. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

There is a "real" clonesafe file out and it will be uploaded soon, thanks to SunRise.

15. topcat96

topcat96 Regular member

Go to http://www.eko.4shared.com and go into first the 'Starview' folder then the 'Firmware' folder. Download the file CryptStar-v14-Core257.BIN file and save it

*NOTE* you will need a NULL MODEM CABLE and not an RS232 CABLE - See the link in my signature.

UPLOADING SOFTWARE TUTORIAL

1. Plug Starview in at the mains.
    2. Plug in null modem cable and join up box with PC using COM port on PC (there is only one socket for this on the Starview you cant go wrong);
    3. Open up GTRom loader
    4. Click on "BIN File" on GTRom and load the Auto update BIN file that you have saved earlier
    5. Now click download button and you will see the file being downloaded.
    6. Once complete a message will appear saying something like "download successful".
    7. Ideally you should try and get a bin file channel list for your area and load this as well it will save a lot of time.
    8. Alternatively, plug box in and press Menu on remote, installation, choose your cable provider, then move down to automatic scan and press ok.
    9. Once all channels have been found press exit back to TV screen.
    10. Now press menu, parental control, press ok. Then press i then 2004. Move down to Key Emu and change option to on. Press ok , then exit back to TV Screen.
    11. If entering the code of 2004 does not work, substitute with the code of 1570.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  16. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

is this file for clone sv's? and is it safe to use??
    thanks

17. malci

malci Guest

Been speaking to scOuser, and a safe clone firmware is about to be released, just hang on in there it's on the horizon. Sorry that is the safe file that has been released as posted by topcat my appoligies, didn't read the post clearly.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  18. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

will do malci, im sure a little patience will pay off in the end. gudnight all.

19. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sorry for the confusion folks that file was just put up and is fine.

20. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

Just updated downloads with clonesafe firmware for starview and blue eurovox created by sunrise

Link at bottom of post