1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview clone new fixed files

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starview0, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

just got in there before me sc0user

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

We waited for the nod Dooby, good to see you ;)

3. malci

malci Guest

Sorry that is the file that has been cleared which is posted above by topcat

4. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

I'll be glad when more peeps update with this new clone firmware 2many key changes lately

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

With a big thanks to its author SunRise make the most of it as I would say thats the last for the clones.

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I didnt see any on my Dbox :) Well only in the keylist.

7. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

I agree seems sunrise as been saving alot off people hassle of updating keys on all boxes

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Conflict of interest I would say :( To me it suits both sides but SunRise doesnt have one.

9. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

You still got dbox i have just had to update 5 for friends not seen one in 2 years before that. Advised they start looking at upgrading as there on there last legs but cannot beat them for epg works everytime

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Dbox2 is rock solid with new ROM 7 and other ROMs disabled, never even see a codes message.

11. joscubed

joscubed Member

So, just to be sure to be sure... if I have a clone (as determined by number of vents and position of SCARTs ) and the System Information says that is is 4.00e_E since June 2007, this should be updated with the new 2.57 firmware and this will restore its autoroll facility. Is this correct?

Thanks
    Joe

12. funkyfive

funkyfive Member

Help. I have a starview clone and downloaded the file just released this morning. When I connect everything up and go through the process, as listed on previous posts,the flash fails and asks me to retry.I have tried averything from switching off box and computer ,reconnecting and still no joy.Any ideas???

13. scunny

scunny Member

Hello again, just back to say thanks to Malci for the help yesterday with my F problem.Thanks to all of you who help out, we would all be lost without you.Much appreciated by many.Keep up the good work.I'm certain to be back when the dust settles on the clone fix.

14. sterobbo

sterobbo Member

Yes I echo this a massive thanks to everyone of you, and for the advice not to jump in and telling us all too many times to wait before installing firmware. Big drink to you all

15. malci

malci Guest

Yes that is correct, update to that version CryptSar 1.4 CORE 2.57 Bin, and away you go.

16. malci

malci Guest

Your welcome, and it's nice when we get a post of this nature - always willing to help each other on this site.

17. Alfastate

Alfastate Member

Hi there,
    Was wondering if anyone can help, have a starview box and i've been coming on here to get codes for the past couple of weeks, but my flat mate has been away and while i was out tried to get it working by trying to auto tune channels, now it wont let me get out of the languages part of menu,ever when press exit, Also just says ON, instead of channel numbers, Is the box finished now or is there a way to fix it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, Also thanks for all the codes up to now.

18. superreds

superreds Regular member

hay lads im in dublin and had a dreambox for the last 6mths but in the last few weeks had nothing but trouble with codes ect,i am no good at this sort of thing,i got as far as downloading the bigmaq toolbar and got the codes from that.i lost my nerve when it looked like i had to do a thing called flash or ftp or something on those lines,so i went out and got a starview the box,just wondering lads is it any better??u seem to be very good at helping people out cheers lads

19. malci

malci Guest

It's possible that your mate has erased all channels - If it is stuck on English, accept OK and re-scan on automatic on your provider.

20. balcee

balcee Regular member

Afternoon guys

I have Starview 'The Box' with firmware 4.50. Does anyone know whether this box (or any other) has the capability to pick up HD channels?