1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview clone new fixed files

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starview0, Apr 11, 2008.

1. balcee

balcee Regular member

I forgot to add one thing - something totally unrelated.

Will the dreambox allow me to "tinker" with S4y?

2. Alfastate

Alfastate Member

Thanks Malci,
    I'll try that and see if thats it.

Cheers Again

3. Alfastate

Alfastate Member

Hey Malci,

Tried that and no joy, just says no channels found, not looking good for the old box i reckon, unless there are other options?

4. jayney

jayney Guest

hello have a cloned starview box i think by the number of vents and am new to this can you give me links to the correct file to flash and the program to do it with iused dreamup for my dream box but want to fix the starview for the kids

5. timtyke

timtyke Member

jayney: further up this page there is a link for eamos fta library in there you need to go into the starview folder and download the new clone safe file named v 1.4 2.57 core bin you will also need the v 4.00 gt rom loader to load the bin file.

6. hipdoblon

hipdoblon Member

hi timtyke with regard 2 flash 4 the sv clone , where can i download the v 4.00 gt rom before i download the firmware . bcos i've flashed 10 ev v5s with no probs but clone flash is doin my head in . any help appreciated . cheers .

7. timtyke

timtyke Member

If you go to the same link i mentioned and again then into the starview folder then the software folder at the top you will see the v 4.00 gt rom application click on it to download it- winrar is also in the same folder should you need it.

8. hipdoblon

hipdoblon Member

thats gr8 , thanks 4 you're help tim .

9. scunny

scunny Member

Hello,I've been treating my starview as a clone and updating keys manually for sometime now, mainly due to the number of vents on top and position of scart at the back.Finaly I plucked up the courage to open my box and compare with the pictures on the link of clones and original boxes.I am now convinced I have a first generation starview and would like to know what's the latest firmware I should load onto it to bring it up to date.I'm on N*L in the UK. Any help much appreciated.

10. malci

malci Guest

If you are sure it is genuine then you should update to the latest firmware fix with auto-roll it is called CryptStar-v1.4 Genuine only and you will find it in here in Starview folder 7th down and then firmware folder 2nd down.

Eamo's FTA Library http://eko.4shared.com/

11. malci

malci Guest

scunny - If you are not to sure about it being a genuine or clone then you can load the latest fix for clones, it is fully auto-rolling and is safe for clones - it is called CrypStar-1.4-Core257Bin and you will also find this at the same link in the same folder 2nd file down.

Eamo's FTA Library http://eko.4shared.com/

12. dede36

dede36 Guest

nthell gone down in dublin, can anyone help out with codes??? thanx

13. jockspud

jockspud Member

N*L down in Water**rd - any info on the codes - been checking various threads?

14. malci

malci Guest

Hi Alfastate, only just seen your post - if it is letting you scan then there should not be a problem with the box, start again and before you start a fresh Installation do a Factory Reset - Menu - Scroll down Factory Reset OK - then try again, accept English and make sure that you are on your correct provider at top > (What firmware have you on the box) System Information.

15. malci

malci Guest

16. jockspud

jockspud Member

Tks Malci-was using a different link

17. jockspud

jockspud Member

Any news on the long awaited updates for all us clones

18. malci

malci Guest

Look up five posts the information is there for the clone Starview 1 - CryptStar-1.4-Core257Bin

19. dede36

dede36 Guest

anyone with codes for ntl dublin, gone again for 2nd time

20. dede36

dede36 Guest

thanx to all you guts for your assistance, u certainly update the threads as quick as u can. thanx again much appreciated