1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview codes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by kebabist, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rehammot

rehammot Member

Many thanks Karlid, am used to Starview problems. This was first time to have to "doctor" Eurovox. Back up and running again !

2. tvbox7

tvbox7 Member

Thanks a mil!

Ill keep checking for updates!

3. caplock

caplock Member

hi guys, if my box was up dateing itself all along and now it has stopped can i use the codes above and not upset any thing??? until this problem is being looked at?

4. atyrrell

atyrrell Member

help?plugged in a new starview 3 non-clone in dublin n** and gettin no joy at all have tried codes as listed above but still no fix.Installing for my father he wants to watch footy as he on his own most times? any ideas?ta

5. DesB

DesB Regular member

Just check that its N*L codes you put in and not ch***us,these are the ones above....N*l is here:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

6. atyrrell

atyrrell Member

this is what i tried
    N*l IRELAND 3rd Apr 17:14 pm

00-5B 74 36 A3 B2 30 CB 46

01-54 0D 81 09 F9 6E 17 F9
    i must be doin something wrong have the emu on doing the 00 first then store then 01 then store exit out and no signal.brand new box i only flashed this evening.not a clone??

7. garry6444

garry6444 Member

Hi,
    Firstly you have the correct N*L codes for Ireland. My starview box was autoupdating forever until I inserted the codes manually. Sometimes you need to input the codes more than once and if you have tried putting in "00" first try it next time with the "01" line first. Just a thought but are you pressing "ok" on the remote after inserting each line of code.

8. DesB

DesB Regular member

No your not doing anything wrong! there are issues with the starviews tonight since the last code change at 5.00 some people are getting them up and running but most are not, just keep looking here tonight or tomorrow and hopefully some of the lads will get a fix!

9. evspier

evspier Member

N*l IRELAND 3rd Apr 17:14 pm

00-5B 74 36 A3 B2 30 CB 46

01-54 0D 81 09 F9 6E 17 F9

I Used these codes, then ran a manual scan, changing the down frequency to 395.000 then enable network scan, it scanned and picked up all channels, and decoded them straight away.

Run a manual scan by going into the normal menu, then installation, make sure network is ntl, then scroll down to manual scan, and change the freq and re scan, save, exit and let it update.

10. kirbya

kirbya Guest

Guys,
    Reading this thread with great interest. Have 2 starviews, both with Version 4.00 installed. Input the keys manually on both, one of the working fine, the other keeps throwing up data being updated. Reset the facory settings and started again, but still getting same message.

If I re-install version 2.57 onto this machine, will it recognise codes when input manually?? Am at a loss.

11. CO19

CO19 Regular member

No don't touch the firmware,this has been happening to all original S******w's press the 'Menu' button on the remote and enter 1570 go down to 'Nagra Vision' and press OK,make sure the Key Data codes are
    5B 74 36 A3 B2 30 CB 46,one of these will be wrong which is causing the problem,look down the bottom and you will see A pause B Audio C D E F - go down to 'Key data' then move across to the letter/number that needs to be changed and press the matching button to change it eg: if you want to put a D in press the GREEN button,when you've entered the correct letter press the 'OK' button to save,then exit completely out of the menu and you will find your channels back working.

12. cinty

cinty Member

hi i haven't been on this in a while just wordering will we have to go back to puttin in the codes again

13. Mattladz

Mattladz Member

Hi,

Ever since I Put in the new codes last night I've lost all channels on frequency 379.500 Channels like Bubble Hits, More4 +1 etc. Does anyone know how I get these bakc, have tried the automatic scan, manual scan using loest freq and enable network scanning (which for some reaso only scans the freq I put in now too) and still cant get those channels to come in. I have checked and signal strenght and quality are zero for all channels on that frequency.

Can anyone help me?

14. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Do a factory reset and scan again, dont forget to input keys again and enable key emu.

15. eiredave

eiredave Member

CO19 that worked perfect have all the channels back to normal thanks

16. bosco81

bosco81 Guest

What are codes for eurovox please

17. saundrs08

saundrs08 Member

hi everyone i have just got a starview 3 box but i carn't get in to parental control. i have tried info 2004 and the master code 1668 but still no joy. is they anything else i could try. many thanks

18. Marco3888

Marco3888 Member

All,
    I have StarView 2 Box hooked up to my t.v. and yesterday we lost all the channels. I'm with NTL and live in Dublin. I see there are codes but how do you input the codes?? Any instructions on how to do it??

Cheers,
    Marcus

19. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

20. Marco3888

Marco3888 Member

Cheers for that. I assume it applies to all StarView box's (i.e. same instructions on inputting the codes)?? Thanks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.