1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarView Customer Data Leak - The Kiddy screws up (yet again)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by TuckerW, Nov 25, 2012.

1. e45

e45 Regular member

I have sent that guy a pm and he has shown me all his details xx out with his correct name his full ip and his box number, so Sv your customer data base has been breached and members details of everything has been seen by others, this i can guarantee he got an email to his personal email address telling him what he has posted above, and im sure there are more out there getting them as i type, you are a two bit operation sucking in people to buy your services and at every turn your promises have turned to nothing, i do hope people either move to Sat or where ever and get away from the likes of empty promises that's for sure, how long is this going on now mmmmm ......... let me see try over 3 months.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

I have to give them 10 out of 10 for having the neck to even post on here and other forums after the shit that has gone down the last while and for the serious blunder of the above, to try make out that its other folks picking on poor starview and its everyone else who is wrong about everything, everyone are liars apart from Starview. So all this is a lie, this is all been made up, boxs going off, names been released...........

YOU ARE RIP OF MERCHANTS, IMBECILES, LIARS AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED, THE SOONER THE BETTER YOU TAKE YER CRAP SERVICE AND GO FOR A LONG WALK THE BETTER,

3. e45

e45 Regular member

Well guys dont take my word for it have a look at the picture below what does it show, so who is telling the porkies defo not us, when your name does appear here remember you where told.

[​IMG]

http://www.mystarview.cu.cc/

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  4. apd06

apd06 Regular member

take no notice of this sad wanker who is sending these mails if he had your personal details they wouldn't address you by your email address. At worst all they have is what they emailed you with tell them to shove their leak up their arse.

5. e45

e45 Regular member

I think you are missing the point here, they are been emailed to let them know that Sv have "NOT" told the truth about their details been compromised, and why would they not email the person in question, what other way are they going to let them know their details are open to people who have the know how to get them from a shitty Sv forum that failed to take adequate measures to protect their customers details, which should be first and foremost on their priority list, goes to show what a shower of shisters you are dealing with that take a cheap way to hold customers details over a more expensive and safer way to keep them.

In case you dont know your IP address is is home address and number on your hall door your customer number from your provider can also work the same way, so if them details where put up on that forum as they say, well lets just say your provider will know who and where you live, so i suggest not to advise people otherwise, who knows your details if you are with Sv could also end up there.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  6. apd06

apd06 Regular member

I think you are missing the point too all they have is that crappy support tool database and no evidence whatsoever of illegal purchases being made. So the owner of that site best be careful or they may end up in the same boat.....

7. e45

e45 Regular member

Do you actually think vermin are stupid, because you must they can listen to your lines and see what is been received by you at any time, Starview can move to a new address or move the server, i would doubt very much if you can move house, or can you, they can actually see what you are looking at if they so wished, all they have to do is go to the green box on the road, you wont even know they are there.

They might have the crappy support tool database, im sure the police could get all the paypal payments and match them up as well, not hard to do, always a paper trail left behind.

8. apd06

apd06 Regular member

They weren't listening to my lines I haven't got them overpriced feckers anywhere near my house. I think you're over exaggerating like an old woman. The cable server business run by amateurs and a scene full of old fishwives.

Kryptview and Starpoo are both a pile of turd. Everyone should avoid them and ignore scaremongering forum users who have a hidden agenda.

9. e45

e45 Regular member

lol do you think you are safe doing sat card share think again! .... paper trail paper trail lol

10. apd06

apd06 Regular member

Not if you do it amongst friends and family its not....plus its not up and down like a prostitutes draws unlike the server you champion so much for mr hidden agenda.

11. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

How is that an agenda posting stuff thats on the net and other sites to the folks here?

12. apd06

apd06 Regular member

E45's kryptview agenda? Or the rightful slating of Starpoo over the leaked database?

I say database like but its hardly names and addresses or proof of illegal purchases.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was allegedly someone related to a certain box or boxes that plans on doing the leaking. Thats how much of a farce the uk cable scene is no matter what side of the fence they sit on.

13. e45

e45 Regular member

Have a look at the site now and see what was leaked proof is in the pudding as they say, as for my hidden agenda i support who ever gives the best service and for free, not ripping people off, so if it was kryptview it would be them getting the slating same goes for any cable box, its hard enough to make ends meat without rip off merchants helping themselves to it for free.

http://www.mystarview.cu.cc/

14. cactikid

cactikid Active member

aye proof is in the pudding,that is some amount of reading ,what will the finale be like,more proof?