1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview gone again!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by del922, Jun 1, 2007.

1. del922

del922 Member

Hi, my starview box is off AGAIN can anyone give me any info on the new codes as of 11.20 am on the 1st June through n*l in Glasgow. also how do i go about flashing the box as every1 is talking bout as i dont have a clue and what should i flash, ie ive seen 300eE or something like that and how do i know if my box is original?

2. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

3. badlands1

badlands1 Member

Thanks Dooby!

4. bradspit1

bradspit1 Guest

del ive flashed my box with a few versions and i personally think 257 is the best and most stable version. i tried 3.00 but it kept freezing and breaking up. im a member on a few other forums and others have said the same. there isnt much difference between versions except 3.00 is meant to have a better epg. but it was just as bad as the others as far as im concerned. its also meant to auto update so u dont have to keep manually putting the keys in when they change them but i never used it long enuff to find out. id stick with a version that works for you.

5. bradspit1

bradspit1 Guest

and in reply to your question about a box being original. if you look at the box from the front and your scart sockets are on your right hand side at the back then its original