1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview HD Combo - Cable side

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by 1952Mike, May 29, 2010.

1. 1952Mike

1952Mike Member

Hi I am a total novice on here and have a few questions on STARVIEW HD Combo+ Lan I had a Eurovox for a few years now lost it as N3 is in my area. On the advice of several suppliers who all assured me the SV HD Combo was OK so I bought a HD Combo this week
    I installed the F/W found on Big MAQ toolbar (Carling UK 1.00 dated 13 May) (SW +All Data) I also installed HD300E_Boot_V0021.UBT (SW only) which I found else where on the net. I followed the instruction to the letter and still only get FTA My STB is connected to the net via Bridge Lan connectors. I set up my PC ( Not sure if this is done correctly) but I can see my mac and IP address details on the networks menu on the box so I assume that’s OK

I then decided to try again with GrooveRider_HD-Combo_F3.50_118.uad instead of the Carling FW but this only loads to 20% then stops

I have tried so many times I have lost count with both sets of F/W but results are the same with each one

Any help or suggestions will be gratefully appreciated

Mike

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

Do a factory reset on your box and load firmwar and follow this>>>>>> LINK<<<<<<

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  3. 1952Mike

1952Mike Member

Thanks that works great missing some channels like SS1 and SS3 and a few other but have most of the channels. Your help was appreciated

4. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

there is a problem with server at the moment, that is why you are probably missing some channels