1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview/help me

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by dublin10, Apr 23, 2007.

1. dublin10

dublin10 Member

hi,i have just heard about this starview box,i live in dublin ireland and have a subscription with n.t.l (digital max pack and sky sports pack).i was told i can revert to the basic n.t.l pack,and then use the starview box to get all the channels i had before plus movies,prem plus and loads more.is this true??? and if so do i need to buy anything else with box,and would n.t.l know or care if i done this,and finally is there anything else i should be asking???.please somebody answer me and thanks in advance

2. Cablemtk

Cablemtk Member

Hi dublin, Mate you can cancel your subscription from NTL and starview will still work. Means ou dont need any subscription just need a cable line. Yes you will get over 250 channels inc what you mentioned. No its one way box so NT HELL wouldnt know if youre using it. Yes you should be ASKIN one big thing Whether starview you are buying is GENIUNE or FAKE. I have some as well, Geniune.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. biggebruv

biggebruv Regular member

so would starview recieve all the digital channels
    if you just had normal ntl pipe tv without any sort of digital in your home a friend of mine is interested but the just has the normal
    12-13 pipe channels will it work like that

4. andysv

andysv Member

Im living in Dublin, ireland and can get a hold of working starview boxes. We set it up with just the normal pipe 12/13 stations and got all the stations in , the movies,sports and premplus. It doesnt need a digital signal. My mates got it and they had ntl digital and they are in the process of getting rid of it.. I can get them and supply them them setup and ready to go..