1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview is it the norm

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Macca47, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Macca47

Macca47 Guest

hi sorry if this is a stupid question.but is it the norm for the progam u r watching to go off and a mesage on screen says scrambled or bad channel the message stays on screen for about 30 seconds then the pictures r back ? It does this about every 15 minutes give or take.apart from that no probs.

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

yeah this happens on v2.59 and v3.00.if you go to system information it will tell what you have.if you have a genuine you can put v4 on it which stops the freezing or 2.57au for clones which doesn't freeze either

3. Macca47

Macca47 Guest

thanks will try it

4. Macca47

Macca47 Guest

i tied to flash but keeps saying flash failed .im using a laptop with usb connection.all connected right

5. malci

malci Guest

Check the link and download the document, hope it helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?d9jlsj2wyzj

Sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  6. malci

malci Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  7. malci

malci Guest

8. Macca47

Macca47 Guest

sorry it took a so long but work shifts,I tried the link and its still the same thanks anyway,Im sure Ill sort it eventually.

9. Dooby2oon

Dooby2oon Member

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Dooby2oon, if you are requesting that I take off the link I will, just sending people to your site for info. And I have left Doobydoon on the link to say it is your site.

I have quite a few links and I dont care who uses them. Thank you for the great info and as said I will take it off our links if you want.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007