1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW PROBLEM-HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by McCool, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Delete the original channel and do a manual scan on 419000 and it will found at the end of your channel list

2. triggster

triggster Member

cheers will give it a go .

3. oner69

oner69 Guest

i revived a dead eurovox but when i plug it in it starts up ok but it stays on number 2 and wont move do i have to flash some other software on to it cheers

4. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

This is a Starvi*w thread , maybe start a new thread and someone will help you out

5. Edinbhoy

Edinbhoy Guest

Cheers Celtic 71 that did the trick and I managed to see the Hoops win again!!

6. hilly2k7

hilly2k7 Member

Hi, having probs with n*l box. Went off last night and just getting "info data is being updated". Thought that the codes had changed but no one on here seems to be having the same prob because the new codes are posted very fast.Emu is switched on. Any help please? Teesside area.

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Check the codes on the codes page at the bottom of the post also switch your box off and back on again that might sort it for you

8. hilly2k7

hilly2k7 Member

Box been switched off all night still no good this morn. Codes i have at the moment are.....

00 DE 20 A9 A4 06 D1 3C 7D
    01 8D 4C 47 FB FB 70 BD 17

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

They are the wrong ones go to the codes page which is on the bottom of my post and put them in ok just click the link

10. hilly2k7

hilly2k7 Member

Thanks Fergus all working again, they are the codes i put in last month. Any reason why they suddenly changed? Normally mine goes off when everybody else's does.

Thanks again

Tony

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Dont turn your box off completely leave in standby mode that should sort your problem ok

12. McCool

McCool Member

Does anybody know an answer to the following, if I flash the box and it displays 'ON', It only goes to 71% and fails. If i end most of my processes in task manager and repeat the whole process it succeeds in flashing. If i flash in stanby (as per the instr.) will i still have to end my processes in task manager. I'm using Dell Pentium4 with 3.2GHZ & 3.19GHz which is a v.good pc. I will be flashing another box so thats why i'm asking will it flash, no probs, if it's in standby. Thanks in advance.

13. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

It will flash in standby, and your pc is fine.

14. McCool

McCool Member

Thx sc0user for the info. Will try that.

15. rflot

rflot Member

we have a different freeview box, all we had to do was plug in the scart lead and tv ariel and scan for channels and it works. doesnt have as many as the starview one wud have IF IT WORKED!! lol :(

16. jibjibby

jibjibby Member

Hi all - anybody have the n*l codes for ireland?.

Cheers

17. DesB

DesB Regular member

If you look on this page you will find directions to the ntl codes for Dublin..just open your eyes...7 postings above yours Fergus gave out the advice earlier!!!!

18. pjwlufc70

pjwlufc70 Guest

I am in need of someones help!!!!!

i bought a starview box for my father about 18 mths ago ..... i live in wales he is in leeds so trying to talk him through updates hasn't been easy but the last updates have not worked ???

i got him to input the new codes via negravision ... and also did the frequency change .. but still nothing .....just normal 5 channels and a few others .....

Its always been scanned under ex c/w .. i got him to input the codes for all suppliers ....

any advice would be gratefully recieved

19. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Has he turned his key emu back on?

20. pjwlufc70

pjwlufc70 Guest

yes done all that also went via the other secret menu with the parental control and thats on too