1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview pvr the box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mo5afda, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyndon70

lyndon70 Member

jbvid
    i know all the boxes are down mate,i done a factory reset and lost all my channels inc radio, cant tune anything in staying blank.

2. woody55

woody55 Member

Hi guys, My box went funny yesterday tried restart after factory reset was ok until tonight!!! is there a NEW setup or download to do????

3. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

4. woody55

woody55 Member

Thanks very much " glad to hear someone is on the case!!! look forward to catching it soon...... (I hope for all the B**** ) as I have 5 in the family.

5. portvale

portvale Member

Ive just took a look there and it doesn't mention the codes which it what every one is asking for and i bet just out of intrest your's is up and running .So can we stop all this rubbish about taking a look here and put some simple answers on instead.I have downloaded the key master entered all the codes and its still not working here in stoke on trent.Any suggestions not codes SUGGESTIONS and no i don't want to read here either.

6. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

Portvale yea your right my box is working, I'm in Ireland and everything is grand here, now if you read what i did suggest to the other poster who was glad of the advice, you'd see we have to wait for a fix, and there is people who give their time all of the time here (not just when things go belly up) working on that fix.:)

7. malci

malci Guest

Tell us what simple answers you want us to post, advising you in your own interests is not at all rubbish, tell me what you want me or anyone giving their free time to tell you, that is within the bounds of our jurisdiction, and we definately are not responsible for the problem you are encountering with what you mentioned.

EDIT: and have you looked here down the page to see what has happened to various posters.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7/722659

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  8. portvale

portvale Member

Just to say mine is now back on and if you want all the answers on a forum that lets you put the codes up its *removed* they have all the codes and how to use them.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  9. slitheen

slitheen Member

Either subscribe to Sky or Virgin, or be patient and wait for the people who don't actually owe you a living, and are giving their time for free, to find a fix. The third option is to go and f**k yourself, of course. Sorry if you find that harsh or offensive, but you squarely deserved it.

10. malci

malci Guest

Direct reply, common sense prevails, and feel free to join any other forum that you wish, that is a so-called democracy and your perogative to do that.

EDIT: It is not wise to keep posting them links to other forums though, just food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.