1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW RIP OFF YET AGAIN

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by TuckerW, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no bother look at the kv or sky mate, dont ever touch star/euro/poo or whatever there called again, they will be back and they will do the same

2. johnboy3

johnboy3 Member

think you're right. k.v then.

3. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

go sat mate i did after having kv

4. johnboy3

johnboy3 Member

that's what i want to do, but will have to see if it's feasible ,work soon, night and thanks all.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  5. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

lol no, are you a boyband? :)

6. killa0786

killa0786 Member

my sv box had 5 months left on the sub & went off. while all this crap was going on i could stil see people paying for new subs to these crooks when i tried to tell these people not resub with these guys i was banned from the site 3 times.

7. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

What do you mean sorted, to what, to rip more folks off, provide a shit service, is that what you call normal service? So that makes it all ok now, that people have been done in, but hey, lets not worry about that, someone elses is in charge, take a long hard look at what you just posted and tell that to those who have been ripped of time and time again,

8. killa0786

killa0786 Member

starview boxes are back on but don't know how long for.

9. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

till they want more money or you need a new box, thats what i think anyways

10. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

i think now a new name has been put the starview box he has erased all the data on boxes and now all people dont have to buy another box and more subs (like the kv) whoop whoop, think i am back in the opium den :(

11. e45

e45 Regular member

Are you having a laugh, you want people to part with their money again just because some boxes that have not expired yet are back working, well lets see what happens when their boxes expire, what has happened to all the people that have been cut off already are they back working.

And there website is still not working what can i say, if they do manage to get it back up again i hope people have learned their lessons on this and dump Sv now or dont renew their subs.

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Are you you delusional or working for them, you are working for them, aint you, another fool who comes to sites like this to cloud the waters with horeshit, like the kiddy and those before him.

Starview or their products, they have never supported folks, I know and other knows as we have been around from the time these cable boxs started, they have released box after box to get peoples hard earned, stopped supporting them after a few months so you would buy another one, sound familiar no? well let me continue shall I, they started this in Ireland and then left everyone high and dry, they started this in the UK and then proceeded to shut boxs off, to get people to buy more boxs, still not kicking in for ya?

Your not competing with who, so you are working for them? This isnt a KV site, this is a site to help and support those with issues with their box, sat or cable, KV have never charged for their service, they aint a payserver, SV did, once that happens, no one is helping anyone with their issue, they haven't ripped anyone off, Kryptview have had what, 3 model boxs in as many years, SV have how many? Speaks volumes dont it

What information are you on about we keep posting, we never posted about old boxs or stock, so where you getting this info from? Do you know if there is a stockpile and that you just mention, i reckon you do

Guys - This guy is obviously a member of the new SV team or affliated with and is here to blow smoke up your ass about their new service, anyone of you with any intelligence, dont listen to a bar of what this guy is saying, you have all seen what Starview / Euroview do, dont buy into any of the rubbish, just look at whats happened before and recently

13. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

dont no about ye guys but im sick of coming on here and listening to kv /starview . if de going to provide a service, it should at least be working most of time, everytime i come on here its trouble,trouble .... i guess most of people on kv/starview are english... like dont or does it work in ire... so anyone in ire using this

14. e45

e45 Regular member

pudzyryan you know well none of them boxes work in Ireland !

15. cactikid

cactikid Active member

ah bugger now you tell me as i have the waiting for update for 2 1/2 years lol

16. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

This is not true more scare tactics box numbers 03'04'06,etc will work and you can resub please wait till site comes back up for true. Details
    There is a lot of stories out there they are just that stories
    Channels should return by mid week
    Site will return sooner thankyou think
    Activations will happen
    Boxes did activate confirmed
    This was a test
    Work almost completed services will resume

17. cactikid

cactikid Active member

it was the members who posted their numbers stating their boxes had gone off and contacted starview whose reply was you need a new box.

boxes did activate? or bogus reports made up as members on other forums said theirs did not.

need more money for xmas holiday again?

18. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

True boxes did. Go off to test system back on now
    Box numbers 03'04'etc are ok you can resub for upto 2 years
    People are. Getting it wrong misunderstanding what is being said
    Wait for site for correct info
    Channels will return by mid week
    Site will return
    Activations will. Happen those paid subs will not need new box to resub witch you can now get,6 months,12 months and 2 years , but when that new sub runs out you will need new box witch comes with 2 years subs included in price
    No one is being ripped of those boxes working should have received gift of six months free
    So how is people being had. Over.
    There is. A lot of stories out. There but that is all they areas stories

19. cactikid

cactikid Active member

i cant see people subbing for 2 years,did you pay that yourself or an i o u on paper,ok kiddy we will see.

20. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

I will pay. That myself
    Other wise my box would not work
    Not kiddy mate
    And you will see the truth
    No. One is being. Ripped. Off free6 month gift given to cover lost services to working boxes
    Site will return
    Activations will. Happen
    Channels will return mid week if not before
    You. Have not been forgotten
    Not long now