1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview seems to have died ??

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by petepogo, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeksy

Deeksy Member

sorry pip not with you can only find Flash-Sv-Wmv not Wmf as fergus asked me to use,thanks for you rhelp by the way

2. rossco69

rossco69 Member

Hi has anyone the new codes for n*l uk i put the codes in for 3/3/08 but they don't work and i tried doing 00 and 01. Can anyone help

3. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

You've found the correct file but you are viewing it on the site. If you go a little further down that page you will see download file. Click on that and it will download to your PC then you can watch it in windows media player and get a much clearer picture.

4. Deeksy

Deeksy Member

hi pip
    i,m missing something,i,m still getting the fuzzy picture,how do i access it on windows media,please excuse my ignorance

5. rossco69

rossco69 Member

It,s ok got it working.

6. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

OK, you've clicked on the file and benn taken to another web page where you've clicked to download it. You've then been taken to the download page and there is a little screen on the left which starts showing the tutorial, which is fuzzy. Scroll down that page and just under the darker blue bar is DOWNLOAD FILE.

Click on that. Internet explorer will ask you if you want to run or save the file I suggest ou save it so you can run through it a few times to be sure of what you are doing.

Alternatively if you go to the top of this page and under the hardware tab is "compose a private message". Click on that and enter my user name and send me your email address and I can send you the file.

Pip

7. faceace

faceace Member

starview sly sports is back to full screeen did not use patch starview 1 user am i happy yes i am.

8. patts01

patts01 Member

hi all,please can you help,im trying to download version 2.57 onto my box and the stb model seems to default to somehting else,ive tried typing in manually,but nothing happens when i try to download it,ive checked the documentation for help but i must be missing out on something,as im terrible on pc's so please keep it simple for me,this all started last night as i was trying to download the patch for sly sports 1 but now i have no channels at all.please tell me i havent broke my box? i did have v 4.00 on it but i was trying to downgrade to get the patch on hope you understand what im doing or in this case not doing.many thanks.

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

OK GUYS AND GALS THERE IS NO NEED TO PUT THIS PATCH ON ANY MORE IT HAS BEEN FIXED BY THE CABLE COMPANY AND ALL IS BACK TO NORMAL BIG SCREENS

10. patts01

patts01 Member

im still trying to download this 2.57 version and now the stb is saying that model name does not correct? what does that mean please?

11. faceace

faceace Member

Hi leave your boxs alone sly sports is back to full screen. dont need to patch but many thanks to the people who helped thanks again.

12. patts01

patts01 Member

i maybe getting somewhere as it started to download the file to 100% then keeps coming up flash failed,any ideas? this has happens half a dozen times now.

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

what box are you trying to update starview 1 or 2 is it a clone or genuine box do you know

14. patts01

patts01 Member

its def a clone as the scarts on the left and it has 18x7 fins

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

yep go to the eko site and n the starview section there is a tutorial on how to flash your box properly download it and view it in windows media player ok that should sort you out

16. patts01

patts01 Member

sorry for sounding daft but what is the file called ferg?thanks

17. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

The file is called Flash-sv.wmv and is in the documentation folder for starview

18. patts01

patts01 Member

ok ive downloaded it and done everything as in the windows player,but it wont download it ,its not doing anything?

19. patts01

patts01 Member

it downloaded to 100% saying flash burning but then failed?

20. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

You've downloaded it but it won't download????

Where did you save the file to? Go there and just click on it, it will then open in windows media player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.