1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview sound

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by backoo, Jan 9, 2007.

1. backoo

backoo Member

hello
    I have just set up my starview box and all channels are unscrambled and fine apart from sky sports one the picture is fine but i get no sound can anyone help
    thank you

2. mtlaw01

mtlaw01 Guest

iv had this problem too, sorry i dont know a fix for it though.

3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

You need to factory reset and re-scan.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  4. ruffrydrz

ruffrydrz Member

Hi guys

I have had this problem, all you need to do is note the freq for the channel (3digits & 3 zeros 368000) and then delete the individual channel via channel edit, and then rescan via manual scan by inputting the freq, this will find a few channels including the one without the sound, but this time it will have sound.

regards

5. backoo

backoo Member

Thanks a lot guys, I have lost most of my channels now. I have downloaded the fix from the link that the main man Fekker gave us( once again many thanks) I am just waiting for my lead to arrive from EBAY then I hope to fix my starview box.

6. backoo

backoo Member

just flashed my box everything working fine thanks very much for all your help

7. eurovox

eurovox Guest

Hi, I found the wholesaller selling Starview and with new software at very good price. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007