1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview Splitter Need A Lot Of Help Please

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by gurjs, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gurjs

gurjs Member

Could anyone give me step by step instructions (hopefully easy instructions i will understand if anyone's willing) on how to connect the splitter up correctly? As i haven't a clue of how to connect this up properly.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could take their time to help me out on this and sorry if i'm particularly slow about anything to do with these starview boxes.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  2. gam3r

gam3r Member

Its a really simple 2 minute job.

Firstly, if you have a subbed cable box then take the cable input out from the back of that and screw it onto the "IN" socket of the splitter. If you don't have a subbed cable box then just screw the live feed onto "IN".

Then screw another cable onto the "OUT" socket of the splitter. The other end should go to your starview.

On the other output of the splitter, screw another cable on and connect the end of this to the subbed cable box/other cable device you want to connect.

Hope this helped.

3. gurjs

gurjs Member

thanks for that mate it was really simple. I only have one question now and sorry if its a silly one - i need to know where to connect the splitter . I hope you can help me on this question if not you've been a great help anyway

4. gam3r

gam3r Member

You need to connect your splitter to the end of your live cable feed coming into your house. Do you have a subscription with v*rgin? If so it will be plugged into a box near your tv.

5. gurjs

gurjs Member

thanks for taking your time out to answer my questions. at last i finally understand it. so thanks again for the big help