1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview (stumped)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by DJGerbil, Feb 25, 2007.

1. DJGerbil

DJGerbil Guest

Hya wondered if anyone can help i have a starview box and installed the updated file from jan 07 everything has been working fine till the last couple of days when channels were going one by one saying scrambled i did manage to get some back when it updated itself but there are at least 3 movie channels gone! Does anyone know if there is a recent problem or a way to get the channels back?
    Thanx in advance for any help!!
    studokaraoke@hotmail.com

2. Veng

Veng Member

hey have you tryed going to menu then going to instalation then manual scan, when on the manual scan screen make sure network is turned on , thats what i do if a channel goes funny,

3. DJGerbil

DJGerbil Guest

I havent but it's a quite a few channels that have gone i have even lost itv2 and you can get that on freeview but i will try cheers any other recomendations appreciated too
    studokaraoke@hotmail.com

4. Veng

Veng Member

yeah same happend with me m8 2 days ago then i lost movies 7 and 8 you just do a manual scan and make sure network is turnen on :)

5. DJGerbil

DJGerbil Guest

cheers chief if it worked for you i'll try that as my movies 7 and 8 are gone too thanx for your help
    studokaraoke@hotmail.com

6. Veng

Veng Member

Yeah if that does not work try deleating the channels and doing what i said above , and if that does not work do this should work 100%

Reset the box to factory setting i think the factory password when you got the box is 0000 inless you have changed , then do a automatic scan. 1s the scan is complete turn the box off then bk on.
    then do this

as soon as u turn the box back on go to menu then parental lock press info and enter 2004 to get to the secret menu and turn EMU on

7. DJGerbil

DJGerbil Guest

Chief your a star i'll try that once my daughter is in bed she won't let me do it yet lol thanx again for your help
    studokaraoke@hotmail.com