1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview THE BOX HDD Installation

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by mjhopwo1, Oct 20, 2007.

1. mjhopwo1

mjhopwo1 Member

Hi

I've just bought a Starview PVR which is working great apart from I can not get the thing to format the hard drive so I can use the PVR function.

I have put the thing in and turned it on whilst pressing menu as told to in the instructions but nothing. I have stood their doing it for over 10 mins each time I try but just get the moving line.

I have checked it is switched to master on the hard drive and it wasn't so changed it and tried again but had no luck. The guy I bought it off isn't replying to my emails. Can anyone give any advice?

2. mjhopwo1

mjhopwo1 Member

Has nobody got any idea how to fix this, my supplier is still ot answering me, sc0user any ideas, i know you have usually got the answer to these types of q's

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I have sent you the info.

4. holnect

holnect Member

I understand I need a 250GB hard drive for my SV PVR could anybody recommend a compatable one please and where I could obtain one.

Alan

5. cellred

cellred Member

sc0user could you possibly send the info to me also? Thanks

6. funboyste

funboyste Member

Can anybody reccomend an internal hard drive to install into the box PVR. I am thinking of buying this one. Do you think it would work OK?

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yes that will be fine and has been recommended by many.

8. haydens

haydens Member

hi need help on this topic i bought a stsrview the box PVR just got it todad and the hdd will not work when i try to format it the green dot is going around and around and not working could any 1 help me please thanks