1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW UPDATING FIRMWARE - NO CODE BEGGING HERE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Celtic71, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max_baby

max_baby Member

Hey cant seem to get any channels on my star view 3 Thebox Super ,it was working alright in Manchester but showing 0 programs found after every auto and manual scan.I used to have N*L in my house in london about 3 years ago but then stopped subs.So the connection is still there ,just wondering if N*L have automatically disconnected the cable supply to my house after i stopped thesubs,the N*L box used to work alright after stopping the subscription for a while but i got rid of it when i got the freeview box .Any ideas anyone?????????Do i need to flash the box or do i need to put the latest key data codes or can i get area code or service provider as i need to connect the box in london victoria (btwm westminster and chelsea)

2. crobar85

crobar85 Member

hey, i reasigned the com port but looking at the cable they sold me a rs232 instead of a nullmodem cable, gonna have to get the right cable thanks for the help

3. dilber

dilber Member

hi Sc0user, i am having the same problem, i got rs232 to m serial cable & a Null modem f to f cable, i added ports to me device mgr, when i try to download it says flash update failed, plz help, i am doing somthing wrong. thanks

4. crobar85

crobar85 Member

hey back again,got the right cable, did the flash... it completed, now the reciver will turn itself on and off every few mins, is this a bad flash? looked on page 1 but not sure, sorry for wrecking ur head today

5. flyer13

flyer13 Member

Hey have been searching for a guide on how to update starview 2 via Laptop... have a null modem cable connected to a USB to Serial 9-Pin Male Adaptor. I plug in all cables switch on and off SV but no response, have tried GT loader. Would love some help guys, thanks alot!

6. malci

malci Guest

Try the first page on this thread, all you need and how, even down to sorting your port settingds if you are using an adaptor, courtesy Celtic.

7. moggser

moggser Regular member

what ver software did you put on it what box is it again

8. m_adnan

m_adnan Guest

hi does any one know the new codes for startview box for telewest??? i have been looking for the codes for an ages but i couldnt find it so please HELP
    many thanks
    cheers

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR CODES ON THIS FORUM THANKS

10. m_adnan

m_adnan Guest

so where would i go any clue??????

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

No where mate you cannot get update your box mate all the information is on here if you read back over the pages

12. jaano

jaano Member

hey there,doese anyone have ntl uk keys update pliz.
    thanks

13. johnski

johnski Member

look at the last few posts will you...we cannot give you any codes even if we wanted to

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

NO CODE POSTING ON THIS FORUM OR ANYWHERE ELSE UPDATE YOUR BOX AND YOU WONT BE HAVING THAT PROBLEM

15. tugumafu

tugumafu Member

Hello. I hope you can help. I know no one can list keys or links. can anyone point me in the right direction of where to read information on the software or is it firmware for a series one starview reciever. Many thanks regards tug,

16. karljd

karljd Regular member

yes just look on page 1 of this thread

17. itditdogs

itditdogs Member

Hi Fergus, I've flashed the box and had it working but I've just lost the satellite channels, any ideas? Tried an automatic scan but still the same...

18. karljd

karljd Regular member

have you made sure your emu is turned on menu press 1570 and look at the last option key emu -on

19. itditdogs

itditdogs Member

yes sir...

20. nemsadze

nemsadze Member

Hi also in Dundee and box is off have flash version 4.0 any one help there is no new flashware out yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.