1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview usb 4 Fix (we're all doomed, doomed i say)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jun 7, 2009.

1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

THIS IS FOR THE STARVIEW 4 USB BOX ONLY

you first need to factory reset your box put the firmware on the box

scan it no splitters then into menu 1570 press set default key and then key code on then exit out and then it will work

THIS IS THE VERY LATEST FILE FROM STARVIEW
    THIS FILE IS FOR BOTH THE UK AND IRELAND
    THIS FIXES THE N2 PROBLEM IRELAND HAS BEEN HAVING
    ALSO FASTER SCANNING FOR ALL AREAS BOTH UK AND IRELAND
    QUICKER CHANNEL CHANGING AS WELL AS OTHER FEATURES

THERE IS NO OTHER FIXES FOR THE OTHER BOXES THE USB ONE IS THE ONLY 1 GETTING A FIX

click here for file

2. LIAMO69

LIAMO69 Member

LOADED THE FIX TO THE BOX USB. GOT MOVIES AND SPORTS BACK.NO RTE BBC OR UTV THO.ALSO ON THE MOVIES THE CHANNEL COMES ON PERFECT BUT THE BLUE DIALOG BOX SAYING DATA BEEN UPDATED WONT GO OFF!!!!!ANY IDEAS????

3. tryabit

tryabit Guest

do what fergus said above set default key it should work u may have to do it a few times if still not working factory default and scan again

4. LIAMO69

LIAMO69 Member

WORKING NOW CHEERS FOR THE HELP

5. 3r1c

3r1c Member

does this come from starview themselves. they said they aren't fixing the other boxes? or just your/someone elses opinion.

6. Dufman

Dufman Member

Hi Fergus,

Can you PM me a link to a good supplier of the Kryptview box in the Dublin area please?

Cheers man.

7. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

You never know, the earlier boxes might not be able to run a fix, could take more processing power or something. Or they might just want people to buy the newer box. There are loads of clone SVs out there and they must not be happy with it. This is why I reckon DM have not released a fix, but surprised they have not got a fix for their non-cloned boxes yet.

8. finmurph

finmurph Member

if someone could tell me where to get the krytview box in dublin i would be very appreciative. thanks a lot, given up on my eurovox gettin a fix.

9. D1MARMO

D1MARMO Guest

Hi Fergus sorry about the lamo question but I am one of thoes that need everything spelt out,after I load files onto memory stick the box has to be pluged out when inserting stick is that right ? then I plug box back in and I follow the instructions, when thats finished do I need to plug out the box before removing stick or can I just take it out without pluging out box thanks for your patience.
    P.S. wheres the best place to get a s.v.4 n how can I ensure it's not a clone
    Cheers

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

yes mate that is the safest way to do it give it 30 seconds after reboot before you do anything with the box or remote

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

finmurph

Dufman

pm sent to you both

12. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

horse comes to mind

13. milltown

milltown Member

Would anyone be able to hazard an educated guess at how long the N2 enabled boxes might be good for? I wouldn't like to blow €100 on a box that could be ornamental before the next footie season starts.

I gather that N2 is just a stopgap for N*L while they change wholesale over to N3, which has not been cracked thus far in spite of it being used for several years in the US. Is this correct?

Also, Fergus, I'd appreciate if you could send me the info for the Kryptview too.

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

well work out what the cost of a full package you geto on a box 95euro a month

5 weeks your box is paid for you know yourself all down to taking chances just like life

pm sent to you

15. milltown

milltown Member

This is true but I was only really in it for the sports. I think I'll hang fire for the moment and keep an eye on developments coming up to the start of the footie season.

Out of curiosity, was my summary of the N2/N3 stuff close to the truth?

Thanks for the PM btw.

16. fran3251

fran3251 Member

Hi Fergus,

Could you please PM me the Dublin supplier of the Arnet A750.
    Cheers Mate.

17. maudy

maudy Member

hi fergus can you send me a pm of the dublin supplier of the kryptview boxes also,thanks.

18. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

What happened to the SV4 in this thread as per the title, did some clone it into a Kryptview :)

19. KennyLeg

KennyLeg Regular member

Thats correct Riocht!

20. coxic

coxic Member

Lads, Good news about the SV4 as I had only got a couple for family members before they went down! I have a SV2 and am looking at getting a new box, which would be the best option for me. Thanks in advance