Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sankeys, Feb 28, 2007.
anybody got a new update file, got no sky movies or sports
try factory reset and scan again.....marky.
I had similar problem but i managed to solved it by following instructions from one of the thread in here, Try to do this. First press:
2.Channel edit (Keys in your p.word)
3. Scroll down to highlight the channels with problem eg. skysports1
4.Press the blue button on your remote control (which is delete)
5.press OK (the skysports1 channel would appear to be red-crossed and another window asked you to confirm the delete?)
6. Press OK again to delete the channel.
7.Now press exit again and again to return to Main menu screen.
9. Scroll down to Manual scan (Press OK)
10. Scroll down to Network Scan ( press the volume right arrow button to enable the network scan.
11. Press OK ( the network will start fresh seaching th channels and will restore all the channels again)
now you will notice some channels appear twice or four times on your channel list and some will appear under different name, you need to sort them out and delete those extra channels, eg. skysports1 will appear three times, get rid of other two.
I hope this will help.
All you need to do is reset to factory settings, rescan, change emu to on and bobs your uncle.
this just seems a bit of a arse especially if all the channels are down!
check your box and make sure its version 257e it will probably be dated aug 2006 its the most stable at the moment, and re-scan i cant see their being a issue why the channels mentioned cannot be picked up
Hi thanks to you all it is now fixed
Separate names with a comma.