1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth DVD can not be detected by DVDdecrypter, Super DVD, DVDFab Decrypter

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Video2005, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Video2005

Video2005 Member

Hi All

I have been trying to copying Stealth, but it seems that the DVD can not be detected by DVDdecrypter, Super DVD, DVDFab Decrypter, or for that fact my DVD viewer program on my computer, but my standalone DVD Console presented the whole movie without a hitch. I have copied many movies with the software mentioned above. I would appreciate if anyone has seen such an issue arise. Its maybe worth mentioning that some ppl thought there are 2 types of stealths out there one with a red color and one without a red color. Has there been some protection scheme put on the DVD not to be detected by the computer where they know ppl will try to back it up. Thankyou in Advance --- Any comments are appreciated. I have seen and tried all threads relavent to this DVD.

2. kringles

kringles Regular member

Assume you mean the movie 'Stealth' released in 2005 (with three young pilots (Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx) and their captain (Sam Shepard))? If so had no problem with this using AnyDVD, DVDD and DVD Shrink as I recall.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  3. Video2005

Video2005 Member

Yes, that is the exact movie. I have not used AnyDVD, but I have used DVDD and DVD Shrink, but the problem lies within the DVD. As soon as I put the DVD in the computer nothing detects it, any of the software mentioned in the original post, and neither does Windows explorer, but the stand alone DVD console has no problem in viewing it.