1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STEAM OMG GGRRRRRR!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by clownz325, Nov 28, 2004.

1. clownz325

clownz325 Member

Oh dear god. Maybe its just my luck or my cpu, but im beggining to HATE steam. There is always a logical reason for cpu problems. BUT steam is just one big huge virus, bug or something. No matter what I do I can never get steam running correctly for more than a week. LITERALLY! when they update it or there always doing something totally unnesiscery or whatever. MY LATEST PROBLEM IS now i cant play in OPEN GL mode i have to deal with software mode. GOD! i cant log onto steams forums cuz there saying my e-mail is innvalid! im so mad! If anyone knos ANY suggestions for this problem or just want to vent about steam too then here is the thread. I mean, once steam gets goin it not bad, BUT CAN I EVER GET IT GOING?!?!? GGGEEEZZZZ. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME IF THEY CAN!

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

You tried creating a new steam account?

3. clownz325

clownz325 Member

oh my i cant say how many things i did, reinstalling, yes tried that. but i think its my video cards or something. but ya kno its one problem after another and those damn games arnt just that good when i can pop in halo 2 with no problem at all. GGGRRRRR!!!! i hate valve. .....what happend to won?..... :(

oh well ill forget by tommorow :D ha! Hopefully i can get a fix tho cuz i do like play ing counter-strike and stuff!

4. clownz325

clownz325 Member

omg i was looking at ur comp stats in ur sig and jesus. that must be one bada** cpu dude! i wish i had a comp like that! lol i got my trustworthy ps2 tho! :)

5. SoufSide

SoufSide Guest

Im on the same page with you on hating Steam. I have quit playing cs,dod or any of the other mods now adays and have yet to try HL2, but i do rember steam always causing problems and mandatory updates that you dont really have a choice to d/l or not. What kinda video card are you using? Just a long shot but you could try uninstalling & reinstalling video card drives. Good Luck