1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Problem...

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by bmxer4lyf, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmxer4lyf

    bmxer4lyf Regular member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2004
    Messages:
    331
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Ok, yea I know Steam is pretty dam old by now but I still play games with it and I was wondering if any of you know why I am getting this problem... Ok, I'm playing Day of Defeat and I try to connect online, but it does all the "downloading" stuff, then it takes a really long time on "Precaching Resources"... Then all of a sudden it says "Error Connecting To Steam Network, [bold]Reason: Timed Out[/bold]" and it says that 97% of the time...I RARELY get on...but once in a while... Also I have dissabled my Norton Firewall and my Windows Firewall, but that doesnt seem to be the problem. So if anyone can help me on this or send me a link if this question has already been posted, I would appriciate it.

    PS- I have googled this but I had no luck... :(
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page