1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stepping down as mod, leaving forum!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Aug 15, 2004.

1. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

I've only just noticed I'm a member.
    When the hell did that happen?
    I'm sure I was a newbie yesterday.!

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

see the difference a day makes? :)
    it was probably just time for the auto update thingy to run and you had enough posts to make member instead of just jr.

3. john179

john179 Active member

Congrats agent-k well deserved

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    A7V8X-X XP2800+,2x120gb,1Gig Ram
    Ati 128mb Graphics 2 x dvd Lite-on 411S NEC 2510A
    os windows xp sp1[/small]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

If I leave there better be an "Inactive" sign under my name. LOL =P

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Careful what you wish for. Dela, Darth, ete could make that dream come true today.

Wow you really are slowing down Dela. I can remember when you were about 100 posts a day. I am surprised.

But on an other note with all of us hear, we make this place what it is. So if we step up to the plate it could be better without some of the problems people are hinting at. We just need more alcohol. that always looses people up, how long has it been since I have seen a post by Oriphus or Loaded. Too bad the drunk thread died.

6. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I too was wondering about the list of people leaving lmao! I think phantom you misread mate ;-)

Prisoner, loaded is ALWAYS on holidays, ALWAYS! lol As for Oriphus, well I guess he's just busy lol

7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ever since the soccor thread thing went bad, I don`t know i think he also got fed up. But he might make a reappearce. Well atleast I hope so.

8. john179

john179 Active member

Was this soccer thread a good one then prisoner as i love a bit of soccer banter now and then.I know it may be a bit boring for those who do not like the old soccer as it's not the No1 sport in everyones country.But it is nice to chat about something else now and again.
    John179

9. Phantom

Phantom Member

I know you guys haven't seen me write in a while, but surely you haven't forgotten how I like to have fun in my posts. My post was mostly fun and some serious. The Bush thing, we all no how he communicates. That was suppose to be Fun. The additional people leaving, also funny. I was laughing as I made the list.

It's alright guys, I understand. This forum gets serious so it's hard to take your mind out of that mentality at times..:)

10. john179

john179 Active member

Yep it does get serious at times but it's great to have a bit of fun as well.My main things i come to AD for is to help where possible learn from the those who Know alot more and there is lot's of them and to have fun.If you get a bit of all that every time you visit AD you go home a happy man.

11. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I wasn't wishing for it -Prisoner- I was just making light of the subject and this gets thrown in.

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I am amazed this has made three pages. For a bunch of people talking about leaving, we sure talk a lot. but this is a good thing.

More talk, less fighting would make this place fun. Unless we had a fighting thread, that could be interesting.

13. john179

john179 Active member

Who wants to fight thats what we have kids and family for in it.AD should be all about fun and helping each other.Sure we can all disagree from time to time but none of us really mean it to be personal.By the way prisoner the bear had to go has he got cold without his cloths
    John179

14. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Yeah...More talk.... Lesss leaving

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Oh ya the bear, I had forgoten about him. I think he ended up in a cell next to me. But I don`t think he can handle the stress. Keep hearing screams at night, but thats what you get for impersonating a cop.

The Mask is great I remember seeing that as a kid.

16. john179

john179 Active member

Keep him in there mate he kept getting me in to trouble.

17. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

It is cool to see a thread come to life really isnt it? :) Reminds you that the community is still there :)

18. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Hey, what the ????

[bold]As we say goodbye to Dela let us not forget the others that will be leaving with him.

baabaa, geestar20, bigorange, Cyprien, agent-k, vans12, and so many others who are still packing their bags and tieing their laces one last time.[/bold]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baabaa, agentK, are they trying to tell us something? I never said I was leaving either, just that I wish dela WASN'T leaving. Oh, the power of suggestion, I get it.

I've got a bad feeling about this, Thank God I'm slow to take a hint.

19. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  20. bigorange

bigorange Active member

If you leave a trail, I'll just follow. LOL

Hey if everyone leaves I can be a mod, senior member, and afterdawn addict(my dream) all at once! Wait a minute, can you recommend yourself?