1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still having a problem installing an OS plz help

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Liez4Love, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Liez4Love

Liez4Love Regular member

I am still having a little problem installing RedHat Linux 9.0 ,, and i have been looking online for the ansrew for the past week, and i decided to come to the boards as my last hope,, there are 7 disc's with redhat, 1-3 disc's are installion, 1-3 are cd source code, and one is documention..

I have put in installion disc one, cd source code one, and the documention disc, *all the while using XP* and i cant figure out which icon will start to install, plz help me,, is there so guide for redhat 9.0 installion, coz i couldnt find one that would explain my problem, thanks you..

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

did you check the red hat site

3. Liez4Love

Liez4Love Regular member

I did, i feel like loser coz i cant find anything,, sorry guys.,. when i went to the website it doesnt tell me *from what i can understand* how to install it.. im sorry guys

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no manual or info from their faq site

5. haimback

haimback Regular member

hi Liez4Love had a look on redhat's site and found loads of info this link is the installation guide but there is more info in the documents tab if your still stuck have a look in the Knowledgebase (think you will have to register for that).

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005