1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still in the womb......

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by KoalaJan, Jan 17, 2007.

1. KoalaJan

KoalaJan Member

Hi,

I am so, so, so new at this, but there is no forum title for those of us who have computer knowledge far below the beloved "newbie".

I, like many posters here, own 2 (yes, two) DVD X COPY Platinum Editions that I purchased through 3211studios.com a few years ago.
    Being that I know nothing about how or when they were installed, it is useless for my to contact the international tech support for them to help me. It was installed by someone else whom I no longer see.

My children got into my computer and attracted many problems. I had to restore (?) or recover (?) my system. No disk, the computer just asked me to pick a date? And of course I picked a date that was BEFORE the date I installed and activated the DVD X COPY software.

And so, my question to anyone is this:

I am willing to purchase and install another software to backup my DVD's. Could anyone please suggest which would be best to fit my needs and lack of knowledge. In other words, the easiest software out there. COPY DVD FOR DUMMIES PERHAPS?

Any responses welcome.

Thank you,
    Janice

2. AlBundy

AlBundy Regular member

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

If you're looking for pay programs the link above is the best there is. If you would free programs here you go...

http://my.afterdawn.com/alkohol/blog_entry.cfm/1417

Thats a guide from a fellow memeber on here whos name is Alkohol he's a buddy of mine (Hope he doesn't mind me calling him that).

Of Course there are so many free programs (and ways of using them) out there if you would like more help please let me know.

The Shoe Man