1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

storage problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jeterjim, Feb 18, 2005.

1. jeterjim

jeterjim Member

I'm new to both dvd copying and forums. I have been using dvd shrink and dvd decrypter for the last couple of days. I've have done a lot of playing with the programs and I'm sure I have done some things wrong. I have lost about 10GB of memory and don't know were to look to delete the things shrink and decrypter have stored on my hard drive from dvd's or parts of dvd's. Any ideas?

2. 222333444

222333444 Member

Use Windows Explorer and look in your hard drive. Delete them when your done.

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

To help with that search, try using a file search of something like *.vob

When you find that file, you will also find the folder that it is in, and then you can delete it. Also you can start up Shrink and Decrypter and see where they put the files on their last default setting.

4. ODMENT

ODMENT Member

Go to recycle bin hit unerase wizzard and see the files of movies you sent to the bin and delete them you space will come back..

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

as ODMENT says! its norton antivirus holding it for safety so need to delete there aswell!

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Good points ODMENT & Rotary. I have mine turned off for that exact reason. Good thought!!!