1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange phone number!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by 3ez, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3ez

3ez Member

Hi,

Sorry to post my question again on a different thread afterdawn moderators, lol!. But I got a strange question to ask, (for UK residents only).I'am receiving this strange number 01872 260795, or it always starts with 018722..which displays on my phone "its a new way to make prank calls i guess" (nobody answers btw) and when i try to call the number back, its always busy!

Nebody come across with these kinda calls?, if anybody knows about those kinda call or knows how to make this call ;) pls let me know, i would really appreciate that. coz i fink i know who the caller is and i need to learn how she does it! lol. coz the thing is, okay..lemme tell you guys how i know she is the one and why i dont want to ask her if she is the one.

I used to receive private calls on my mobile(when we argue and we dont speak to each other or when she misses me, lol) u guys must be like "what is this guy talkin about" lol, but i really feel like sharing with u guys. neways when and i asked her once about that when we made up, and ofcourse she said no, since then, i never receive private calls again on my mobile.
    I broke up with her later own, from that day, after couple of days i used to receive this strange number, the one i mentioned above. I answer the call but the person doesnt speak and hangs up after to or three times of saying hello. (like the private call i used to receive) but i dont want to ask her again so that she would stop calling me, coz to be honest with u guys, i luv nething from her. and then we made up, so calls stoped. i wasn't sure as i am now b4 about who that caller is but i got to be sure when i saw that strange number on my house phone and sometimes making a change and calling with a private number. At that time, i knew and sure that she is the 1, but again i cant ask her if she is the one as she will stop calling me again when she misses me or when we dont get to speak a lot sometimes. pheeew, u guys must b really surprised from this topic!
    but as i said I'am really having fun letting u guys know! lol

so Anyways UK ppl, if u know about this number, or anybody came across with it b4 or even does these calls, let me know if u don't mind..
    Thnx 4 takin time to read this.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.