1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck w/ DVD2DVD-R

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Physiks, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Physiks

Physiks Guest

for reference i have followed this guide all the way through steps 1-2 ( http://www.dvd2dvdr.com/index.htm ). I completed the final stage of step two which is transcoding...took 3hrs. Now my problem is i'm not sure what to do with "Ifoedit". I have it downloaded. I have vts_02_1.vob through vts_02_5.vob. All i know is that these are ripped ,and possible they have to be stripped in IFoedit? Also i have Orange County.ac3 and Orange County.m2v.inf(has been transcoded)with Rempeg. And i have an ifo file "the vts_02_0.ifo file". Basically i only need a few more steps in this process please help this newbie!

2. Needakip

Needakip Regular member

The next step is to use Spruce-up , not ifo edit.after step 2 the 2 files you have should have the same name , you will have to rename one or both ( up to you )Then load them into spruce-up. Note Select the movie file first - spruce-up will then load that then the audio file automaticly.

3. Physiks

Physiks Guest

Where can i dowdnload Spruce-up? If it doesn't existwhat other program can i download.

4. Physiks

Physiks Guest

Actually i need some authoring software and a good guide to go along with it before i IFoedit. I need an authoring prg. that combines the a3c file.

5. vikodin

vikodin Guest

6. djtutt

djtutt Member

DVD Maestro