1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck with DVD2One

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Pagehim, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Pagehim

Pagehim Member

i need someone to tell me what to do after -i have ripped the dvd to my hard drive. i have the trial version of dvd2one. i start the progam and send the file to the desinated drive. after that i can't do any thing else. i have nero express and it will not burn the file to the disc.i even tried to use recordnowmax and it will not reconize my drive. plese give me step by step instructions and advise me to what nero version i should use because nero expess does not have dvd section to record or should i use something else. _X_X_X_X_X_[small]clifwillno[/small]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  2. carlhowar

carlhowar Guest

you need to use nero burning rom .107b as this in now 100% dvd compatible. however, if you are using the trial version of dvd2one it will only let you record 30 mins of video. I use record now with the full version of dvd2one with no probs. hope this helps. c.

3. Pagehim

Pagehim Member

i want to purchase the full version however i will not until i am successful in burning a dvd using a the trial version. i am trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. i have done all the steps that is suggested but when it is time to burn it will not. i can't find the software that will work with my burner. can you tell me how i can get the nero version you suggest and tell me step by step on how to burn a successful dvd.my recordnow will not work (does not find dvd recorder). thank A for all your help

4. carlhowar

carlhowar Guest

firstly you will find the latest version of nero 55.107b @ www.nero.com which will have all of the latest dvd recorder drivers available.

to record

put dvd in dvd drive
    use dvd decryptor to rip vobs off dvd
    when you load dvd decryptor press f and it will highlight which files you need for burning
    choose destination which should end in \VIDEO_TS
    eg. c:\tombraider\VIDEO_TS apparently video_ts has to be uppercase.
    press start wait for end
    if end file is less than 4.35gb you do not need to use dvd2one you can just drag the VIDEO_TS file into nero as a new data file and record but be sure to choose dvd and not cd as it sounds like you may have done in the past using nero express.
    if the file is bigger than 4.35gb you will have to use dvd2one before you use nero and then burn again in the same way as above. hope this helps. p.s. make sure you use a good brand of media as this deffinately does make a difference and stops films freezing at the end.

c.

5. Pagehim

Pagehim Member

I successfully burned my 1st dvd. Thx u very much. the problem i was having was with the nero software. i have the right version now.The dvd2one is great but i only have the trial verison so now i have to purchase the full one.I have a delima about that because i understand the a updated version is about to be released. my question is if i buy dvd2one will i have to buy another version in a couple of days.do you know anything about the new software that is about to be release.