1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STUFF and more stuff... The American Way

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Oopsla, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

Someone tells you not to do it so you do it and the American dream, "Who dies with the most wins!"

Let's face it. I bought and made a backup of my movie, "DIVA". And for that matter every DVD that I own. For what? They'll just sit on the shelf with the original.

The RIAA or whomever are all up in arms that people might be making illegal copies of their precious movies. Okay, there are those wayward souls who might of made an illegal copy. Whooo! It isn't like these guys/gals are going to open up their own Blockbuster or something. They'll just sit on a shelf like my DIVA.

Anyway... to make this short. These wayward souls are possibly sucked up to the hysteria of getting it all. The roadways are lined with Storage Companies filled with stuff from people trying to get it all then realize they have no room for it. Who's foolin who? The RIAA makes you think they are valuable so people hord them. In a year they are in storage like my DIVA.

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey Oopsla,

Interesting comment. But it might be better to post this in the "Safety Valve" channel.

;)

3. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

Whoops! I believe you might be right there. Maybe if AfterDawn has a closet not filled up you can put my post there.

Diskspace the closet of the 21st century.