1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid post

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by CCteam, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It all sounds crazy to me. All this studyin does my head in. I've already done a 3 year degree in Computing and im currently doing a 4 year degree in Business IT. Oh the life, its 5 weeks into the new term and i still havent made it to any classes - playing too much football....

2. Samantha

Samantha Member

Ok, well the truck has finally reversed off me so I feel a hell of a lot better. Still spotty and blistery and look disgusting but i'm now a hermit so no-one has actually seen me. I'm using "Surgigel" to stop scaring and all spots (the ones I can reach) are dressed. So with a little luck my body may take control and knock this virus to hell.

I still could use a shot of Morphine though Prisoner LOL

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Wish I was in Melbourne at the moment ... to watch F1 : )
    [​IMG]

4. Samantha

Samantha Member

yeah thats tomorrow :)

5. herbsman

I know sweetie , I was up all night watching the qualifying laps - live !!

I don't think Mark Webber (Aussie boy) is gonna do much tomorrow in the Jaguar car but you never know ...
    Jenson Button (god damn pom) on the other hand has a good chance of taking last place on the podium (3rd)... the Ferrari lads will be 1 & 2 tho ;)

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I always like the ferrari cars, the volvo and jags not so much. I have never drive a race car, but watching the drivers, the handling always looks better in Ferrari.
    [​IMG]

7. herbsman

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  9. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i want the 4 wheel motorcycle that goes like 400 mph

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

11. herbsman

Good shout Chris , they're calling it a 'WALRUS-NOSE' front end .. hehe
    I dont find it that monstrous mate as I still remember the crazy days of yesteryear when there was a 6 wheeled F1 car , massive turbos (bodykit reflecting so) , tail fins that a whale must have missed ;-)

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I actually think it looks pretty good the front nose cone, but im one for style lol

13. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I don't think its so monstorous. I full ton pickup could still crush right over the top of it. The important point is if it can turn with a good wide base. Otherwise its gonner for a head on attack.

14. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Hey Prisoner, we gotta sort out this home cinema section (especially the Display sectino) and encourage people to post. Im getting bored as there are no posters on my favourite topic :-(

15. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

Ahh, The Melbourne Grand Prix, exciting as always (note sarcasm). Sadly, as always, the Melbourne Grand Prix can be best described as lacklustre. Schumacher had the thing in the back within the first 10 laps. Boring. Why do Grand prix drivers refuse to overtake and race each other and just rely on Pit Strategy and Pit stops to win a race? They have the fasters road cars in the world and instead of watching a race, we are watching a precision. Lap after lap, each car is behind the exact same one. Bit pissed off that McLarren did crap all, so did Williams, although it was good to see Renault and especially BAR do pretty well. But noone could touch Ferrari which points to another dull season, especially if you are not a Ferrari fan.

Are you refering to road cars, or F1 race cars, cause last time I checked there was no Volvo in F1 racing. :p

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]My Dog has no nose!
    Then how does he smell?
    AWFUL!!![/small]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004
  16. herbsman

[bold]gozilla[/bold]
    We have had a F1 thread going in 'Safety Valve' Forum mate , feel free to post ;-)
    I cant see it ever being a very popular forum , just because of the cost of home users buying equipment that pubs/clubs usually use.
    But it is of course a valuable Forum Chris , in the respect of having as many subjects covered as possible.

17. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It is indeed, i wish you were wrong though. The largest forum i've seen in a long time which deals with Home Cinema and related topics is the AVSforums (Audio.Visual Science forums).I posted a comment, within two hours my thread had moved two pages down and had been viewed 540 times or something. A thread that was posted after mine with a mroe interesting topic, was view 2500 times within the one day. Its amazing the amount of people that use that forum.

18. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Stupid hospital, My access is denined.
    Oh wait found a back door (http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb). Nice forum, I haven't seen this before. Do you always keep the same Nickname Oriphus? If so what is the UTV jingle? The color scheme on the TV forum is bad. I try to helpl to increase the instrest.

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

hahaha - where did u find that one. My dad is the manager of UTV and i was designing a presentation package for a uni project based around it. UTV is a UK TV station. I do always keep the same name lol

20. herbsman

UTV = Ulster TeleVision (unless I'm very much mistaken <-- Murray Walker classic)

[I always try & keep the same name wherever I wander of to on my walk-abouts]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.